Sad case but it makes the point on Illegal Immigration and Crime

Reminds me of that documentary of the guy who thought grizzlies were really nice animals and went off in the woods to live near them and became bear food.

3 Likes

So a traffic accident.

Timothy Treadwell spent 13 summers becoming complacent around Grizzlies, and paid a horrible price for it. He never proclaimed that people should live with bears because they are “nice”. He was actively trying to stop poaching.

Anyway, he ultimately won a Darwin Award. That is the best way to sum it up.

Headline : “KILLED” at a site that labels ITSELF a “culture war tabloid”.

True, I think the argument being he was illegally in the country, had he not been the father of five might still be alive. I will have to read more sources but it sounds like he was deported in 2005 then came back over got a drivers license and then a DUI all while he was illegally in the U.S.? Story sounds weird it happened back in August.

Damn, you guys are desperate to excuse what happened.

“Somebody did something…”

A collision from RECKLESS DRIVING is not an “accident”.

But lib disingenuousness prevails when the narrative gets threatened.

It is the term used when vehicles collide with each other. Sorry that it upsets you in this case.

Here, you libs are using it to diminish what actually happened. Disingenuousness is all you have for doing that.

Somebody did something. Ms. Omar, is that you?

It is what actually happened. It was a car accident

Was the police report being disingenuous too?

A Red Flag with a 2 ton projectile at his disposal. Why didn’t they confiscate his car? Universal Background Checks!

The victim’s family should sue.

He’s dead. He was killed.

Father of 5? He obviously didn’t care about climate change.

Oh I’m sorry, CLIMATE CHANGE!!!

Reckless driving is not an accident. DUI is not an accident.

Their Omar-like desperation shines like a beacon, Sneak. That’s because they endorse the atmosphere that enabled this guy to stay here.

1 Like

He got his girlfriend eaten also.

Bad enough he underappreciated the danger on his own…he under represented the danger to his GF and she was killed.

The danger by illegal transients is also being grossly recklessly downplayed.

There is a similarity.

:bear:

Good. So guns don’t kill people either.

1 Like

Pretty sure people just don’t endorse using this guy as some contrived example of “karma is a bitch”, for politics.

Mocking a dead guy adds nothing substantiative to the discussion; but considering that discussion is based on the “open border” lie to begin with, I guess I am not surprised.

He did get his girlfriend killed too.

In October, 2003, Treadwell and his girlfriend Amie Huguenard traveled to Katami National Park. This would unfortunately be Treadwell’s last bear expedition. While in Katami National Park with his girlfriend, Treadwell spent the next few days capturing rare and unique footage of the bears that frequented the forest-like area. On October, 6th, 2003 a scheduled air taxi pilot arrived at the couple’s campsite to pick them up and take them back home. Unfortunately, once the pilot landed at the site, there was no sign of either Amie or Timothy. However, there was a large bear pacing the campsite area. Upon investigation, the taxi pilot and local park rangers found Treadwell’s disfigured head, right forearm, and partial spine. They also found Amie’s half-eaten body buried under twigs and dirt.

:teddy_bear:

Not wanting to build a stupid wall equals none of that.