Sad case but it makes the point on Illegal Immigration and Crime

Which doesn’t support your premise. More illegals period are being deported which is exactly how it should be.

There is no less of a focus on targeting the criminal illegals that can be shown anywhere.

Really? Better tell the courts. Google reckless driver convicted of murder and see how may hits you get.

The person who’s considered at fault is said to have been recklessly driving. Don’t got enough info.

In most states the charge is Vehicular Manslaughter but you are right.

Getting behind the wheel drunk is an inentional act and we all know that it carries with it a high risk of crashing and/or killing people.

Umm no. There is a difference between say being inattentive and intentionally doing a hundred in a school zone.

It’s vehicular manslaughter.

I’m trying to tell you that whoever is judged to be the party fault, which is an esoteric process at best, is said to have been recklessly driving.

Balderdash.

I remember watching the documentary about him. He was an odd duck.

Except for the article I provided for you. You know, the one from the Washington Post. The one that says Syracuse University conducted an analysis. The one that says: Migrants Targeted Under Trump Are Much Less Likely To Have Criminal Records
It’s right there in the ■■■■■■■ title. You didn’t even read the title of the article?

No it isn’t. Accident investigation is science.

No they aren’t, not unless they were driving

from Reckless Driving - Colorado Law & Penalties - § 42-4-1401 CRS

in such a manner as to indicate either a wanton or a willful disregard for the safety of persons or property is guilty of reckless driving.

As differentiated from mere careless or inattentive driving.

Which doesn’t make your case.

More people are being deported period including those without criminal records.

It’s also become increasingly more difficult to deport criminal aliens when cities and states refuse to even notify ICE that they have such individuals in custody or that they are bout to be released from jail/prison.

ICE certainly isn’t doing any less to find and deport them.

This point shows us exactly why we need to be getting the illegals off of our streets and to the greatest extent possible keeping them from returning.

It also shows us exactly how those supporting illegal immigrants contribute to the problem of criminal aliens victimizing citizens of this country.

It isn’t “mockery” it’s symmetry.

Lesson learned?

Doubtful since he never knew who killed him.

You are the one that said Trump was tougher on criminal aliens. I just pointed out that you were wrong on that and provided you with analysis stating that Migrants targeted under Trump are less likely to have criminal records.

Got a link for this? I’m especially interested in the part about those with criminal records, because that was your original statement.

Are you saying less illegal aliens with criminal records are being deported?

ICE isn’t doing less, but they do have finite resources.

From wiki

Vehicular manslaughter[edit]

Vehicular manslaughter is a class C felony which holds people liable for any death which occurs because of criminal negligence, or a violation of traffic safety laws. A common use of the vehicular manslaughter laws involves prosecution for a death caused by driving under the influence of intoxicating substances (determined by excessive blood alcohol content levels set by individual U.S. states), although an independent infraction (such as driving with a suspended driver’s license), or negligence, is usually also required.[9][10]

Yeah I thought it was super clear that I meant the driver.

No, your citation doesn’t support the claim.

https://www.ice.gov/removal-statistics/2017

Sanctuary cities are also making it far harder on ICE to identify, detain, and deport criminal aliens exactly as I said.

There is no evidence anywhere to support your claim.