Russian Banks moving towards Chinese UnionPay system to bypass SWIFT payment sanctions

putin is the only one to blame for the invasion.

the answer to the eu doing something you don’t want them to is to negotiate a better deal with them. when you supply their energy, you got a big hole card. it is not to invade your neighbor. nobody made putin invade, he chose to,

EU rubbed stuff in Putin’s face. I would not piss off the bear, myself.

1 Like

so what? was he incapable of negotiating with them? last i checked supplying them with energy put him in a pretty good negotiating position.

While apparently very common on the right, I find this sentiment baffling.

Why not? Why should we be afraid of Putin?

Right. As mentioned, this isn’t happening tomorrow but it is going to happen.

I am not defending Pukin’ Putin. He is one evil dude. Looks like the EU riled him up. I support Ukraine, but am unsurehowwe can put the genie back it the bottle. President Biden did not help the battery sending conflicting messages.

The world went to hell in the hand basket. I got stuck in several other actios beausebof the incompetence to politicians. I am getting a lityleoldto deploy but will support America tothebest of my ability. I am not happy what is going on and support the Ukrainians

Wrong…EU/NATO/Europeans is every bit as guilty as Putin. Sorry I’m not letting them off the hook. Every bomb that is dropped, every artillery that is fired has their blood on it.

1 Like

And also, why should we accept Putin’s framing of security? Russia is the largest country in the world. This notion of near abroad is as quaint as the Monroe Doctrine.

Absolute nonsense.

We know, you’ve said so countless times.

But you haven’t explained how the EU is “every bit as guilty.”

You’re in denial.

I stated it many times…it requires actual thinking. Try it.

I am not. I just donot like radiation posioning , I am wondering if the ends justify thevmeans. Doctor I served in the US military for over 30 years and saw some things that would make you puke.

I was hoping that we could have reached a better solution than we are faced with.

Oh I do not like Monday morning quarterbacks and those in arrears. Peace Dr.

Sure, sure

Yes I know so.

What?

You are about to get affected by you naive sentiment, Mr. Pig.

:rofl:

Yeah, I already said you’ve repeated yourself a lot.

But you haven’t actually supported any of your claims.

Yep. That is where the Bear went through the buckwheat

I highly doubt it