Russia hacked U.S. minds and undermined democracy, author says

Clint Watts take, video with transcript…discuss

Bunch of nonsense. Hard pass on his “independent rating agency” that can tell all us morons who and what is true.

This may well be the most idiotic premise I have seen propagated as a post here.

Congratulations!

Wow, you just hacked my mind, now I thinks it’s stupid too.

1 Like

Can someone call the CIA and ask them if I can trust Camp?

If Russia could have had the influence on our election using as little money as they spent, they’d be the greatest marketers in the history of the world. A zillion times more money has been spent telling/selling anyone who’d listen…how much influence Russia had on the election. The only question to ask yourself is…are you one of those sheeple?

2 Likes

Can I see your state license to have an opinion? Or are you an unlicensed mind hacker?

Uh oh… ideas are now weapons. So the lib approach to defend us from these new weapons is to control them and eliminate the ones that can “harm” us.

What’s new.

2 Likes

There is nothing wrong with your television set. Do not attempt to adjust the picture. We are controlling transmission. If we wish to make it louder, we will bring up the volume. If we wish to make it softer, we will tune it to a whisper. We will control the horizontal. We will control the vertical. :sunglasses:

2 Likes

We could call this independent rating agency, I don’t know, how does “The Ministry of Truth” sound?

2 Likes

The last administration undermined the 2016 election. They used every tool they had to get Hillary elected. They lost and are driving themselves crazy trying to pin it on Russia.

2 Likes

"Nick Schifrin:

Do you think the Russians will try it again this year?

Clint Watts:

No, I don’t think they have anything they really want, beyond sustaining audience and sustaining influences."

How convenient. Russia is not going to meddle in the 2020 election. Isn’t that good to know? :joy:

Oh and his example of how it “happened to me” is hilarious. He went down the anti-vaxxer rabbit hole, all the science wasn’t good enough to stop that from happening, if only there had been some agency to tell him to, pay attention to the science instead of Jenny McCarthy. Moron.

Wow, it’s 2020 already?

:face_with_monocle: They are going to meddle in the 2020 election?

Since far too many people believe truth is a matter of opinion, I’m not surprised you reject any form of objective knowledge.

Is this already 2020? I thought we were still hanging out in 2018. Man, my wife is going to be really upset I missed a couple of anniversaries. :man_facepalming:

:wink:

No idea, I have no Russian connections.

You didn’t read the transcript or watch the video. Obviously.

PBS who would have thought they would publish something this left leaning? How about the DNC turn over their server proving to the whole world that the Russians hacked them, and Awan wasnt selling information to Russia.