Russia hacked U.S. minds and undermined democracy, author says

Anniversaries! Wives wont let you forget ! If you do, you will never live it down.

1 Like

I was just razzing ya. Thought you’d have a sense of humor, guess I was wrong.

Truth! I’ve fortunately not missed a single one. I learned early on, Happy Wife, Happy Life!!

Sorry. I didn’t see the :wink:

1 Like

Haha, if Mama isnt happy, no one is! Thats the truth!

1 Like

Ah gotcha. No worries. :hugs:

Politics isn’t science. So yes, much of it is opinion. But lets do an experiment on the issue that has him wanting an independent truth verification agency of some sort. You tell me, Russia hacked the DNC server, true or false?

The Left is upset that new non-Communist Russia wants to get into the minds of people the way old Communist Russia did theirs.

True.

Now will come the nonsense about the “evidence” that it was hacked directly…”evidence” that has been debunked numerous times, but yet will be brought up again.

The very definition of the “relative” truth I’m talking about.

A Hacked Server that was never Turned over? Its more likely that Awan sold the DNC information to Russia, versus it being hacked.

Julian Assange said it was someone from within the democrats organization.

1 Like

I feel sad for people who were swayed by Russian propaganda (or by most any political ad out there, really!)

Form you own opinions, people!

I feel sad for this culture wherein so many people ARE swayed by political ads! (Russian or otherwise.)

He’s a tard.

Convenient to the Clintons murders are pure coincidence.

How does one hack a mind??? :rofl:

The last several posts are perfect evidence of the “truth is what I believe it is” crowd.

Thank you for being so willing to display such a mindset so starkly!

With a Mind Hacker. Amazon Prime exclusive.

Backatcha. Anybody who believes Clinton lost an election because of Russians is a fool.

Hilarious… I used to joke about Russian super trolls, more powerful than 2 billion in negative ads against Trump. The power to fog minds from thousands of miles away. LMAO!

And yet they never show us the Russian super posts or ads than did it. :wink:

You would think every politician on earth would want to hire them as consultants…

1 Like

Wow, scary transcript. You can see the left wanting state sanctioned speech…

1 Like