Rosenstein Testimony

Mueller was named special counsel the day after he interviewed. Wray wasn’t nominated until a month later. Ya’ll keep getting this little fact wrong in your conspiracy theory.

This was just another Republican circus performance. There was no legit reason for getting Rosenstein to testify other than to make political points.

A weasel who repeatedly lied under oath about not providing and flat out hiding various documents that have been requested and/or subpoenaed.

I’m a fanatic. Did any of them call him Black Jesus?

Jordan and co wanted some soundbytes.

Not sure it worked out for them really.

What did he lie under oath about.

They don’t know, it’s just their programming to make claims and never back them up. Their master does it every day and they swallow it like sweet nectar.

The long-term damage the GOP is doing to itself here really can’t be overstated.

No-one at justice or in the natsec community is going to forget this ■■■■■

Add the constant attacks on the FBI and DOJ along with Trump saying Russia didn’t meddle while all the IC says it did, and you see the real war going on in the US: the GOP vs law& order.

2 Likes

What I watched he was acting like a real ■■■■■■■■
Congress needs to bitch slap the FBI and AG and let them know they are to be the oversight of them.

1 Like

Interesting comment.

Have to admit it’s petty damn funny that the GOP is going after fellow Republicans appointed by their Republican president.

It’s fun watching the GOP eat its own.

I personally don’t care who put the people in place. Congress is to run oversight on these organizations and when those organizations start to claim national security etc… Something is extremely wrong with the branches of the government.

To much of these public oversights are show. I get after a point the members were like yea they aren’t answering anything so we should just make speeches.

1 Like

How do you know that what they want is not something they actually need? Furthermore, you don’t have to be an intelligence official to notice that there are several members of Congress on these committees that openly support Trump’s views that this is a witch hunt. Jim Jordan is one of the main proponents. You could essentially be giving information to them that they will bring to the president and his legal team.

Sorry, when your bias is out in the open, you are not to be trusted.

Interesting you say that.
Yet you support the Mueller Investigation. where Strozk and Page had open Bias to Trump as well as some of the lawyers investigating and several judges who signed the warrants.
Yet here you are saying when open bias is shown one shouldn’t Trust. Yet you fully support the Mueller Investigation.
your Hypocrisy is showing big time.

The Mueller investigation has nothing to do with Strzok’s personal bias. Once the bias was discovered, he was removed, as was Page. That is the way it is done. Non starter.

Jordan’s bias is out in the open, yet he is still part of the committee that wants classified documents that could potentially help the president or give him information on who is currently under investigation.

What bias do the judges have? What lawyers investigating have shown bias?

Hypocrisy mas ass.

1 Like

I was not impressed with his demeanor before Congress.

IMO He came across as arrogant and uncooperative.

Strozk was the lead. Mueller chose him.

Good. They need to remember that Congress, those elected by we the people…are their oversight because they forgot.