'Rona Relief Bill 2

Trump also said a few weeks ago that the average American family makes 150K a year. No one listens to him, especially not McConnell.

I missed that one . Heh

Yes.

And small businesses that are took under $150k should get another draw from the remaining PPP. Money still in that fund.

Under $150k what?

From the PPP the first time.

I know a lot of scummy stuff went down from the Catholic church to hedge funds taking money, but in my neck of the woods a lot of small shops and service industry were able to keep workers off unemployment. They only took a months payroll loan from the fund that gets converted to a grant for staff kept on. That month is long gone, but money remains in the PPP.

Yeah, they need to form a team to go get that money back from them people.

and in the meantime, make sure what’s left actually goes to small business. My quick solution for that is to limit it to the businesses that took less than $150k last time. Law was already passed, money just sitting there hung up by some administrative wording.

Sounds good to me.

I’m seeing too many local institutions die through no fault of their own. Even the ones that did everything right always.

I’ve watched our country spend enough money blowing up ■■■■ and rebuilding it all over the world the past 20 years that I’m certain we don’t have to let their business die.

If we don’t we’re going to end up with everything being brought to us by Jeff Bezos.

:fist:t3::fist:t3::fist:t3::fist:t3:

'Murica First!

Screw McConnell.

He’s probably delayed any meaningful discussions with the House and Senate getting something passed to as late as possible so that it gets as close the the convention/election as possible. So they (the Senate) and Trump will have relief money on their mind in the final couple of months of the election.

Like Trump wanting his signature on the family stimulus checks a couple of months ago.
.WW, PSHS

1 Like

If my favorite greasy spoon don’t survive well then what the hell was freedom even for.

1 Like

“Considering”

Many of those on UE now are making up to 2,000 a month more than they were making while working.

So what.

Negotiating.

lollygagging

Well that’s up from there won’t be an extension a month ago and two to four hundred three days ago. So now they’re pushing for four, the Democrats want six. That’s progress anyway.

I’m sure the dems are negotiating too.

As long as they get it done before the end of the month.

1 Like

$600 is the right number, there’s precedence and no reason to change it.

Conservatives are supposed to be change resistant.