'Rona Relief Bill 2

Those ■■■■■■■■■■■ haven’t missed a check either. My waitresses are going to skinny.

You’ll notice that I haven’t once bombed on anyone for the fact we’ve spent like four trillion dollars during this ■■■■■ What else can you do.

1 Like

I told you guys I’m a liberal. :sunglasses:

^
Just to be clear, I fully support extending unemployment while we get a handle on COVID and get busniesses back open.

What I don’t support is this last minute hurry something through. Congress has had months knowing when the current bill expired.
.WW, PSHS

Yeah, but they always do. So here we are.

Chump change

House passed the HEROES Act two and a half months ago. McConnell has been sitting on the bill intentionally so they only have like seventeen days to negotiate it.

1 Like

I wonder what genius came up with that amount in the first place. Are they that far removed from the average American?

download (3)

Should the Senate have considered the House bill that was passed in May? Or do you approve how McConnell shelved it from debate?

I still haven’t gotten mine.

I sat on the phone for over 2 and a half hours to finally get through to an agent who confirmed I’m supposed to get one, but have not been issued one. She had no information to offer as to why.

I consider myself very fortunate not to be in immediate need of that money.

$100 for each of the Twelve Days of Christmas?

I’m sure the president calling today for only 70% wage replacement is going to help things along and be a real boon to those that need it.

1 Like

Why would such a thing happen?

He cares so much for the people

McConnell?

From what I’m hearing there are maybe 3 million people here in California that have yet to receive their first EDD check. EDD has done a rotten job here imo.

I got laid off almost 2 weeks ago, with the 600 from the fed I will be getting close to what I was when working. Still waiting on the state and former employer to do their thing. I was told that they will not contest it so it is just a waiting game. Thankfully my previous employer wants me back so I will be back working probably before the unemployment even kicks in.

2 Likes

Thinks he can roll the Democrats by threatening to go on August recess without a bill.

He’s making an enormous tactical mistake because he’s forgotten that his side is helped by giving people money, not hurt.

Who else, a real man of the people and heroic example of leadership.

How else do you explain him bravely wearing a tan suit inside the oval office?