'Rona Back to School

If there were any to refute. All you offered was unsupported feelings.

1 Like

Everything I said was verifiable fact and the links were already posted above in support.

All you have is baiting/trolling to offer because you can’t refute them.

Renewing my ‘ignore’ list we we speak.

2 Likes

Boy are you ever wrong about Israel.

3 Likes

Wear a mask. Social distance. Quit trying to make Trump’s Covid failure seem like someone else’s fault.

2 Likes

How do you know if you’re sick if you’re asymptomatic and haven’t been tested?

Wear a mask. Open the economy. Argue against wearing masks and we’ll be here at election time still trying to open the economy.

1 Like

If you are asymptomatic you are not sick. Wear a mask because you could be a carrier.

I’m glad you get it even if I didn’t explain well.

Maybe now we can’t quit debating the efficacy of masks.

No the efficacy of masks will still be debated. I believe they do help, how much is definitely debatable.

When not wearing a mask is safer than wearing one I’ll quit wearing mine.

Debate the efficacy all you want… with someone else.

I"m not wrong in any way. There has been no tie to any cases by the faculty and staff and kids spreading it.

That kids became infected during a spike is not the least bit surprising and in no way shows any such connection.

They only had 220 cases in the schools in the entire country out of 60,000 nationwide which pretty well refutes the entire premise.

Ok. I understand.

After April 3rd directive from the WH, a week after the CDC directive to wear masks, Trump was first seen publicly seen wearing a mask in July. Both Trump and Pence appeared in “mask required” venues with no masks.

Trump leadership failure.

2 Likes

The quote function makes the context of your reply make sense or not make sense. And from a mobile device, clicking on just a “reply” can have you jump to hundreds of posts earlier in a thread just to see what in the world you are talking about.

I’m not a moderator. And it’s not a rule. It’s just a suggestion to make debate and discussion easier. Do it or don’t. But it’s not helping by not doing it.

There still is no directive to wear masks everywhere.

Would you like the link?

We’ve been over Trump’s leadership failures with masks already:

Surely the pic of Trump not wearing a mask at the Ford factory making PPE and ventilators at the end of May, and Pence not wearing a mask at the MAYO CLINIC (a week after the WH issued its guidance)-despite masks being required in both places-don’t need to be reposted.

Guidance was issued April 3rd. The person who issued the guidance didn’t set the example.

Failure of leadership. This what we teach Cub Scouts about leadership. And we can’t even expect it from the top.

Failure from the top.

Remember that time when Puritan Medical Products had to throw away swabs used for testing because Trump decided to tour the facility maskless? That was embarrassing.

Remember the time the CDC experts contaminated their own lab and set testing back?

Embarrassing. America really screwed the pooch.