Romney's Head On A Spike?

What happened to the party that touted their rugged individualism and claimed their members didn’t have to follow the rest to be accepted into the fold?

2 Likes

Got to hand it to Bush Jr who went from being the sitting president during one of the worst recessions ever launching a trillion dollar war and calls to be tried as a war criminal to besties

Romney’s turn to shine :sunny:

They individually decided as a collective that individualism only counts as a good thing if your individual choice falls in line with the collective. :wink:

8 Likes

Brilliant!

2 Likes

Maybe Donald can be likewise redeemed. I can see him chilling with Rosie O’Donnell and Rose McGowan at some point.

It’s the “trump has learned his lesson” level of intellectual honestly from the gaspers.

“You can support whatever person/policy you like, so long as it’s Donald/Trumpism.” :rofl:

BUT LIIIIIIIBZ

2 Likes

It’s lame because the people trotting it out have the opposite feeling. Ignore my newfound hatred while I mock your newfound love, if you don’t mind.

1 Like

I know, right? Everyone needs to swear a blood oath to Trump.

1 Like

You know, if the Pubs really felt they were in the right on their votes to acquit, they woudn’t be so upset about what Romney did.

But he’s challenging what they did, and he’s not just some Mitt-come-lately, he was the Pub nominee for pres in 2012.

Methinks they protest too much.

3 Likes

Traitor to what?

Why, Team Trump of course!

Gotta go down with the ship together, all for one and one for all.

1 Like

Well he did say political traitor.

Which means he must believe party over all I guess.

RPINO. Republican Party in name only.

1 Like

Funny thing is, then Romney would caucus with the Democrats. Do the trump supporters think these things thru?

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1225288731235700737?s=20

The bully in chief that we all look up to.

Bring out the spikes!

Romney unloaded on Newt after Newt kicked his ass in SC, and showed he was leading in Florida until he unleashed 25 million dollar ad blitz against him. But he was to scared to do the same when general election rolled around with Obama.

I still believe Newt would have beaten Obama, Obama was ripe for plucking but silly repugs nominated one person that couldn’t beat him.

Good grief what a ■■■■■■■ crybaby. Donald can’t even win without whining. :sob:

1 Like

Newt would have been destroyed by Obama.

He couldn’t even take on Bill Clinton.

Clinton eviscerated his Contract With America by stealing the best parts and leaving Gingrich with the parts no one supported.

Clinton had no choice.

Nice try trying to rewriting history tho.

1 Like