Romney To Vote To Convict

Bingpot

Exactly. I bet he put a stone into a hat to help him decide.

About 2 years ago fast.

Do you know much about his church?

If Trump loses the cult will denying they ever supported him inside six months. This happened with Bush too. Dudes went from having “Love Ya Dubya” sigs to saying they opposed the Iraq War and Bush’s spending.

5 Likes

He’s going to lose his party, his job, his donors, his voters over this. You really think he’s just being petulant?

I do. I’m not sure of the relevance of this question. What are you getting at exactly?

Oh, and another man of faith, who is a founding member of the Freedom Caucus, a strong believer in the Constitution, and a true conservative weighs in…

https://twitter.com/justinamash/status/1225141754556506112

3 Likes

This guy gets it.

Do you ever get tired of being wrong?

The political memory is the fickle and short.

Yeah I listened to it.

Doesn’t change my judgement of his decision.

He’s wrong in his judgement and I hope the voters of Utah send him packing. He needs neither the job nor the money, maybe it’s time for Mr. Romney to retire.

Sorry but I find him to be a major disappointment.

remember the anti feminist smear campaign? Next he will be on the view with joy and the others fawning over him. Short memories indeed.

As a Utahn and a conservative, I can promise you, that I at least will remember this. :grinning:

4 Likes

If people thought the Tea Party went AWOL, wait until the sudden onset of dementia across the cult of 45. It will be remarkable watching them defend themselves.

Women in a binder? Yeah that was legit hilarious though fairly inconsequential.

1 Like

The last person before Trump who was nominated to be POTUS just convicted the current GOP POTUS.

Think about that

5 Likes

and he caused cancer, hated dogs too. a vulture capitalist and bullied a kid cutting his hair…on and on lol

“Who could have possibly known it was that bad?”

It’s ok, they can just let the dems count the votes in the Senate.

This is politics, not girl’s underhand softball. People play to win.