Romney To Vote To Convict

Lolol

1 Like

All that and he’s still your president.

Too funny.

1 Like

I’ll have to disagree with you (slightly). Yes, Romney is a political windsock…you’re right about that. But I know something about the oaths Romney has made before God, and I believe him in this instance when he says those oaths guided him.

No, I have no proof to offer, but I have zero doubt about his motivations here.

2 Likes

Mormons aren’t the most rabid Trump supporters.

So I think that he will be fine.

But the left never thanked him properly for giving them 4 more years of their community organizer. They can make it up to him now.

The girl’s softball comment little out of line from the party of 72 genders

I believe you are wrong as well.

1 Like

Who is?

No really. Do you?

Born in Detroit, governor of Massachusetts and you think I’m going to vote for him?

1 Like

Oh look, the One Conservative Joke.

You’ll find life is a lot better if you keep up with the times you live in.

1 Like

That is fine if you disagree with him. But to question his decision being based on his oath sworn before God, and doing what he genuinely feel is the right thing to do, seems unreasonable given what we know of the man.

https://twitter.com/cspan/status/1225137980714688512

I don’t think you fully understand God’s role in his religion.

Do it. Do it.

3 Likes

Right, so don’t exclude boys from that girls softball team.

Well they did enact his healthcare plan on a national scale.

Joseph would have loved the girls from that softball team.

Oh…and as he smacks his lips over and over as he professes that it’s his love for God, that motivates his vote. I disagree. It’s hate. It’s hate that he didn’t win the WH and it his hate for Trump…that he did. He considers himself superior and can not swallow that Trump had more appeal than he did. What a LOSER!

3 Likes

Yeah a crooked “turn like a worm” spine. I remember when he begged for private citizen Trump support when he was running for President. I voted for him and would like to know who on this forum praising him now actually voted for him then. Never mind I know the answer. :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

Oh good grief. Here we go…

Look the One Conservative Joke again.

Transphobia isn’t really a good look my dude. Just get ahead of the curve and pretend you’re okay with it now instead of being vocally against it and then getting beaten into the ground politically so badly that you pretend you don’t oppose it anymore. Like with the gays.

5 Likes

Wonder when he will be on The View.