Romney reportedly discussing impeachment with other Republican Senators

You know I’m not a liberal and was never on that band-wagon, right?

2 Likes

Vote for who? You think there is this huge secret army of trump drones?

1 Like

I don’t know if there’s anyone here who necessarily “loves” Romney but his positions of today are certainly noteworthy.

Think about it - if Barack Obama suddenly came out today demonizing AOC and Bernie Sanders and saying how they are unfit to lead the country, do you think outlets like Breitbart might notice ?

Why is it that when someone posts a Rightie saying something that trump’s “followers” don’t like, all of a sudden the rest of us “LOVE” that person? Seems to me, it shows more of the simplistic (as in binary) thinking of trump’s “followers”…hate vs love…no in between.

Stole his election? How exactly? Your phony ass IRS “scandal” doesn’t count.

The whole issue of McCain picking Palin still makes no sense for a guy with his principles. For a long time I thought he picked her on purpose so he’d lose. He knew she was an anchor around his neck and I think he also felt secretly he didn’t want to be in the way of the first black president being elected. Maybe that’s fantasizing more than anything, but McCain displayed a complete lack of smarts in picking Palin. Maybe she conned him like Trump did the GOP in 2016. But the question is did Palin bring us Trump? Given both of them exposing an untapped part of the GOP (that also happened to be a lowest common denominator), I think there is definitely a link there. Maybe not a complete one, but I think there’s a connection.

1 Like

It would be interesting to know whether you defended Romney then.

Good post! I agree,when Palin was showing herself to be totally lacking in intelligence it was the same “Must Defend…” mentality we now see in the ludicrous defence of Trump for virtually anything he does.

1 Like

I think trump got 13% in Utah. Yeah, Romney is plenty safe.

Hillary is the President…amirite? :sunglasses:

Oh I’m sure. No Republican sided with Obama. They all hated Obama (still do). A lot claimed that a ham sandwich could beat Obama in 2012. Romney was DA MAN to Republicans, until he lost.

You’re confused.

They came up with dozens of convictions - wpould you rather Manafort never met justice for his crimes? - and 10 examples of obstruction of justice by the POTUS.

Concentrate…Russian collusion…that’s why the investigation was put in place. Now remember this name…Joseph Mifsud. You’ll be hearing it a lot in the very near future.

And? the report details exactly how the russians interfered in our election. Is that not valuable to you?

…only in knowing what door needs to be shut plus…take precautions against it happening in the future.

Yeah, good. So…the investigation yielded results.

It did more damage than good.

Why is draining the swamp of corruption and criminals a bad thing?
.^^^^

IMO the motivation behind the investigation was to look for Russian collusion…knowing ahead of time…there was no Russian collusion. All that was accomplished is to divide this nation. Carter Page wasn’t even indicted and yet…he’s the one who way back when…was the reason it all began. Papadopolous spent a day or two in jail (which is indicative of the level of his crime). When the appointed IGs are done with their investigation, the actual swamp will begin draining.