Romney dissed by CPAC

I see. Than I guess Obama lied when he changed his mind on gay marriage?

I would be more apt to believe trump is sincere in his evolution on the subject if he didn’t lie about everything.

It is totally fair to point out politcians - and they are people, right? we do change our views on things - can change their positions for sincere reasons. It’s just that Trump is a liar. And was so adamant about being pro-choice even when he was planning to run before 2016.

Why do you believe he’s sincere when he lies about so many many things?

Did you believe Obama after he lied about so many things?

There’s a Good German.

He railed endlessly about the national debt, stealing from our grandchildren, etc., when Obama was in office.

Haven’t heard much about that lately. Maybe I’m just listening at the wrong time?

What about presidents of the USA playing golf during their time in office?

That’s it in a nutshell. Romney is bitter that Trump won and he didn’t.

3 Likes

It’s fun how this projects Trump style pettiness to anyone who doesn’t fall lock step in line with the conman.

You don’t think he is earning his pay? :slight_smile: He is working while most of us are sleeping. I don’t have a complaint about his golf.

[quote=“Kelby, post:52, topic:226384, full:true”]

[quote=“tnt, post:47, topic:226384, full:true”]

Trump has adopted a pro-life stance because his base expects that from him. He is not speaking from personal belief, only from expedience.

that’s just so silly. Trump lies about literally everything. Obama was a typical politician liar. I the class of Bush, Clinton, Bush. Trump is next level stuff.

Idiotic tweets don’t count as work.

1 Like

I don’t pay any attention to people who profess being able to search hearts and read minds.

Me either. Trump is governing as a pro lifer which is what counts. I like his judicial appointments.

We know beyond any doubt the dem candidates want to enable legalized abortion(infanticide imo) from now till God returns.

No doubts about them unfortunately.

1 Like

With that logic, there should never be any bi-partisan legislation. One couldnt possibly support a bill the other side has proposed. After all, they should only support bills/actions from their own party. We’d only need 3 people to run Govenment. House Leader, Senate Leader and President, since no one should vote against their wishes.

I never claimed that… but I remember what Trump’s positions were when he was a New Yorker.

The good thing that with the new Republican precedent that nothing the President believes is in the national interest can be contravened by Congress, the next Democratic President will have the freedom to act on issues like abortion and gun control. This is a tremendous gift from Donald Trump, Mitch McConnell and Vladimir Putin.

Lets talk again if and when Romney gets elected again.

Utah

Rep. Tim Quinn, (R-Heber), introduced H.B. 217, which would allow for a recall election if 25% of those who voted in the last general election sign a petition of recall. Citizen initiative petitions and referendums would have a lower standard.

Make sure you have a majority in the Senate before you brag. LOL

If they are even thinking recall now then his reelection odds are probably not good. :grin:

1 Like