Romney dissed by CPAC

So glad to see this:

“BREAKING: The ‘extreme conservative’ and Junior Senator from the great state of Utah, @SenatorRomney is formally NOT invited to #CPAC2020,” tweeted Matt Schlapp, chairman of the American Conservative Union.

1 Like

tnt: if that’s what left leaning folks think of Trump then they will also vote for him. That’s great! The re-election victory should be enormous.

6 Likes

After the way Romney treated the president, I’m not surprised by this development. He gets what he deserves, in my opinion.

4 Likes

Don’t stray from the cult…err…pack

3 Likes

i am having an election night party.

Good idea…should be an awesome night!

1 Like

To myself: kristol not crystal …duh

Serves that liberal Romney right. Obama was more conservative than Romney.

CPAC: Cult Participants and Cheerleaders

2 Likes

Romney will switch parties. He is in love with Chuckie, No Blink and Pile of

2 Likes

Heard our host go on about Romney the other day…“I used to like him”…" I don’t know what happened to him’’…etc. God forbid a Senator votes with his principals and conscience, and doesn’t kiss the Royal orange backside…

Romney and Joe Biden are has beens

Romney is looking for VP slot on the (D) ticket.

Sure it’s just an enormous coincidence that Matt Schlapp’s wife Mercedes ran the White House communications shop and now works on the Trump 2020 campaign.

Romney has voted in a pretty solidly conservative pattern while in the Senate. He voted his conscience on the issue of witnesses and I see no reason to berate him for it.

His overall substantive votes on issues in the Senate far outweigh one vote during the issue of impeachment.

Saifiel: in other words as long as Romney is good from time to time, it’s ok for him to backstab Trump from time to time. Romney, the guy that wanted and received Trump’s endorsement. Romney the guy who is bitter he didn’t get Secretary of State. Romney the guy who made a fortune at Bain capital robbing workers at companies they targeted. Romney the holier than thou, small (tiny) man … yecchh … “lock him out” of the gop.

Any dissent against the Chosen One shall be met with swift retribution.

Loyalty to conman Trump above all else.

Loyalty to Trump is more important than conservatism in the Republican Party in 2020.

4 Likes

That’s not how it works now