Roger Stone Was Approached by Russian offering Hillary Dirt for $2 Million

Established alternative fact?

Twelve million seemed a little high for oppo research.

LOL… and what did they get for the other 11.9 million? Libs are so gullible.

As opposed to Roger Stone?

There is no evidence that Greenberg was working with the FBI. There are reams of evidence of a coordinated effort from Republicans trying to keep their ass out of a sling by making up all kinds of crazy nonsense about the Mueller investigation. Roger Stone and Michael Caputo lied to Congress about this. They’re in a lot of hot water and its going to get hotter for them.

Stone does a history of turning states evidence though to keep his butt out of jail, so that might be what saves him again.

So you can’t refute it eh?

Then you alternative fact is not established fact.

It seems you are the gullible one.

1 Like

Why would I need to refute it? I said nothing about what the contractor spent on it, I stated what Hillary and the DNC paid the contractor. 12 million for a 168k pile of crap. LOL

Greenberg filed in immigration documents that he had worked as an informant for the FBI for 17 years. If that was not true, one would have expected that would have caught the eye of the immigration officials. That is at least reason enough to question the FBI on the status of that person. Is it so hard to see the possible relation between someone who had worked as an FBI informant doing a job as an FBI informant? As I have been told for two years, all you need is suspicion to start an investigation.
The other quite possible alternative is that he is a nut who thought he could extort a couple of million dollars…in which case that should be investigated.
Its basically one or the other.

Wrong again.

The $12M was paid to Perkins Cole, who hired Fusion GPS.

I suppose you believe Perkins Cole then paid all of that to Fusion GPS?

Gullbile indeed.

Well, good luck ■■■■■■■ that chicken. Greenberg wasn’t working for the FBI at the time.

Hey, you guys are being totally unfair to Roger Stone. I mean, this is story is outrageous. Now if he had a prior history of talking to Russians on this exact subject-like say if he was dealing with the DCCC hacker who was secretly Russian military intelligence and somehow knew what was in the Wikileaks dumps before they came out-then you would have a reason to be suspicious.

1 Like

Because we can trust his word.
According to him, he wasn’t asking for money either. Then what the heck was he doing?

This is another one that’s going to leave you disappointed. I mean, look who you have to believe.

Roger Stone, Michael Caputo, and Devin Nunes.

It’s shameful to see such an upstanding man as Roger Stone smeared like this. I mean, this is all lies, it’s not like his actual conversations with a Russian spy about dirt on Hillary have been made public.

Republican Cornerbacks.

Specifically, you said they paid $12 million to Russia.

Which is especially silly.

I’m getting my info from WaPo linked in the OP:

They cite records — independently examined by The Post — showing that the man who approached Stone is actually a Russian national who has claimed to work as an FBI informant.

I can understand taking anything the WaPo reports with a grain of salt but I’m just going with what is reported here.

So was this Russian indicted by Mueller? If not, why not?

why are you just making ■■■■ up? dont answer. its rhetorical

thats stupid…you run with it…fits your “identity” perfectly.

TY.

Indicted for what?