Roger Stone Was Approached by Russian offering Hillary Dirt for $2 Million

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/trump-associate-roger-stone-reveals-new-contact-with-russian-national-during-2016-campaign/2018/06/17/4a8123c8-6fd0-11e8-bd50-b80389a4e569_story.html?noredirect=on&utm_source=reddit.com&utm_term=.f7a16554857b

One day in late May 2016, Roger Stone — the political dark sorcerer and longtime confidant of Donald Trump — slipped into his Jaguar and headed out to meet a man with a Make America Great Again hat and a viscous Russian accent.

The man, who called himself Henry Greenberg, offered damaging information about Hillary Clinton, Trump’s presumptive Democratic opponent in the upcoming presidential election, according to Stone who spoke about the previously unreported incident in interviews with The Washington Post. Greenberg, who did not reveal the information he claimed to possess, wanted Trump to pay $2 million for the political dirt, Stone said.

“You don’t understand Donald Trump,” Stone recalled saying before rejecting the offer at a restaurant in the Russian-expat magnet of Sunny Isles, Fla. “He doesn’t pay for anything.”

Huh. Didn’t Mr Stone claim he had no contact with Russians? This seems like an awfully big thing to forget.

It seems Russians offering to make deals are incredibly forgettable. Almost as if they’re hiding something.

Drip drip drip…

categorically, positively not - Roger Stone

Bets on how closely this follows the Trump Jr Meeting Revelations?

I only Met Once and I didn’t Take It
I Met a Second Time and Told Them No
I met a second time and brought a Suitcase full of Money but still told them No
They took the money but never delivered the Goods but Trump didn’t Know
The suitcase was full of Trumps money but they never delivered the goods so technically it’s not collusion WITCH HUNT FAKE NEWS WHY ARE YOU SO FOCUSED ON THIS WHEN THE ECONOMY IS GOOD

I’m probably the next Nostradamus.

3 Likes

Story checks out.

1 Like

If I had $5 for every time a Russian offered dirt on a political opponent for 2 million dollars, I could retire. I mean, it happens all the time. Right?

1 Like

Only a gazillion times on every station that would have him on.

But I thought he didn’t talk to any Russians? Why does Trump associate with so many habitual liars?

It’s what he knows

3 Likes

Collusion gimps UNITE!!

“Form of, a ridiculous conspiracy.”

“Shape of, an ink blot.”

To the basement!!!

Nice of mueller to let trump be POTUS all this time and to let him undo obama’s inconsequential “legacy”.

Thanks to comey for aborting the hillary presidency in the late stages.

Too funny.

Stone will be in the same place Manifort is before this is over.

At least we now know what Stone was expecting to be indicted over.

My money has always been on Stone being the dirtiest of them all.

I would say one of the dirtiest. I think members of the Trump family have him beat. But not by much.

Two questions.

Did Stone claim he hadn’t talked to any Russians or Russian immigrants whatsoever, or did he claim that he never talked to any known Russian officials?

Why was someone with FBI ties trying to set up the campaign?

Stone did the right thing by telling this guy to pound sand.

They weren’t

Must have been getting a bargain, I mean Hillary paid 12M.

Eh Manafort is a tad more and Cohen is gonna be shown to be really really dirty…stone is just a blowhard