Roger Stone pleads the Fifth

I was referring to the exorcism. I’m ok with impeachment if Mueller provides evidence of obstruction or conspiracy

It’s an investigation into hacking and election meddling. Lol this silly semantic game you guys play is funny

Too bad he doesn’t have the power to invent a crime. He will be COMPELLED to present evidence of collusion. Since he will have no solid evidence, he will present a theory of why he thinks Trump could have colluded. You wait and see, this is exactly what will happen.

Ok

10covfefes

Me too. It just ain’t gonna happen. What you will see is Mueller’s theory of conspiracy. The theory will lack any hard evidence. So Mueller will insist that charges be filed based on his theory. Mark my words.

Your predictions on this investigation have been entirely wrong if I recall correctly.

6 Likes

I don’t recall making a lot of predictions. What exactly do you recall?

Um you’ve basically said that everyone involved wouldn’t get charged and then when they got charged they wouldn’t rat and then when they ratted, well.

Uhm, I said no such thing. If you got it, show it.

He wants an open hearing so the public can hear … The opposite of why Comey does not want to testify in closed door meeting…

Everything. He pled the 5th 125 times.

Kneel before the Grand Inquisitor and confess your sins, heretic!

Trump is unworthy, a horrible person. That’s enough.

And slowly but surely as even the right stops believing in the Master, he will fall. To his credit he will not be shout and dragged through the streets and hung upside down like an italian pig

Keep praying

You can’t really selectively plead the Fifth. It’s a good way to get thrown in jail for contempt for the entire life of a grand jury.

I’ll tell you nothing! I stand firm in the glorious expectation of everlasting MAGA as promised by our Lord Tiny!

NOW PUT ME IN THE COMFY CHAIR

Tiny is Satan in Liberalanity.

Heresy! Tiny is the Word Made Flesh!

I’m just praying that you live to see the results. Because at this rate, there is no guarantee. zzzzzzzzz. :sleeping: