Roger Stone pleads the Fifth

I’m sure you are

Impeaching and convicting Trump would be in my list of the top 100 things in my lifetime.

Maybe you could do an exorcism.

People take the 5th when they are persecuted as well. Unless we are supposed to believe that prosecutors are only interested in truth.

Well, it’s not like it’s a right or anything.

Ah…“persecuted”…for tiny trump’s sake…

Why would there be a double standard between the two? Trump asked why you would take the 5th if you’re innocent. That should apply no matter what your occupation may be.

SHAME! SHAME! SHAME!

Why do you think she took the 5th?

125 times.

I’ll assume the source is acceptable.

Agreed. Which is probably why Trump hasn’t taken the 5th.

What does this have to do with Roger Stone and Trumps comments about people who plead the fifth?

Nothing. And Trump has not taken the 5th. So?

Ask Trump. He said the above.

I’m not sure what that has to do with Roger Stone pleading the 5th.

Who’s she? Stone is female?

Lois Lerner. Because as we know, democrats get all jacked up when republicans take the 5th. And republicans get all jack up when democrats take the 5th. But they have unconditional support for those in their own party. Am I right?

I’m down wit dat

I admire the fact that Stone was the only one smart enough to say subpoena me and then took the Fifth, actually.

THE POWER OF MUELLER COMPELS THEE

No you’re not. You would only be in favor of that of it was justified due to some high crime or misdemeanor. It’s hard to convict someone when we are still trying to find a crime. This is not a criminal investigation, it is a search for a crime. It’s ass backwards.