Roger Stone and crooked system of injustice

That story doesn’t make for a “Really Scary Sound Bite” though.

1 Like

I mean…Trump is a scumbag too

The GOP doesn’t want to actually lock Dems up.

They need their various Emmanuel Goldsteins.

And this works.

I have seen folks on social media walk right up to the brink of admitting Trump is stringing them along…only to pull themselves right back into the various Deep State Conspiracies they believe keeping getting “the guilty ones” off the hook.

If the GOP actually went after someone, the Emmanuel Goldstein Effect would go poof!

6 Likes

US Attorneys are straight up resigning over this.

https://twitter.com/jeremyherb/status/1227323353456939009

This is amateur hour. Judges are Hatched with lifetime tenure. They’re daring the judge to throw the book at him so he doesn’t look like a punk caving into political pressure.

Good show of ethics.

He will have no problem finding gainful and remunerative work in the private sector.

There should be a new “Church committee” to investigate abuses and crimes by intelligence agencies since the last Church committee, and to clean house.

Three prosecutors resign. Totally normal.

Regardless of the eventual sentence, unless the courts overturn the stacked jury verdict, Stone will be pardoned, because he was denied justice. Trump is giving the Obama holdovers in the DoJ an opportunity to correct their perversion of justice. We’ll see what they do.

1 Like

Watch and learn, C.

How was Roger Stone denied justice?

I can’t believe that Barr will get away with this.
Another good reason to vote Trump out of office.

2 Likes

Trump being Trump.

https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1227352806992072704?s=21

It’s their job. You don’t think Barr should do his job when it involves investigating judicial bias and miscarriage by his department against Trump supporters?

1 Like

Yet again, you guys defend something and Lucy pulls the football away again.

1 Like

And apparently probation for Mike Flynn comes from the White House too.

It’s the AG’s job to interfere with politically embarrassing prosecutions?

Well that is a new one.

1 Like

Um, yeah.

You really believe there is a war within Justice and Intelligence? Obama’s corrupt folks versus Trump’s pure of heart? You believe that?

1 Like

The judicial department made stone threaten to kill a federal witness