Roger Stone and crooked system of injustice

Republican are POWERLESS, its not like they control the Senate and the DOJ… how can they right against this evil.

1 Like

They created the Deep State to explain why all their made-up scandals never go anywhere.

6 Likes

How are libs holding the government controlled by Republicans back from charging the people you listed? If there was credible evidence to indict them, and Republicans had the evidence to present, where in the process are libs holding Republicans from having them indicted on those charges? How do you need the help of libs on this?

3 Likes

Have no fear, the “top brass” at Trump’s DOJ will fix things. Trump will probably just pardon him anyway. That’s not corruption though, right? It’s OK to allow a someone convicted on seven counts of obstruction, witness tampering, and making false statements to Congress to get off easy or be pardoned outright. It’s only corruption if he doesn’t. I see the logic.

3 Likes

Yeah just read that.

Not enough…they still need to go after those within there own ranks.

What CoJ realized their hypocrisy of giving him 7 to 9 years while their very own people don’t even get charged let alone convicted for similiar crimes.

It’s basically admission for double standard.

1 Like

Plenty of Democrats occupying jail cells both now and recently.

Corrine Brown
Chaka Fattah
Anthony Weiner
Jesse Jackson Jr.
William Jefferson (and his former Chief of Staff)
Frank Ballance
Jim Traficant

Plus many Democratic State and local officials, including the former Governor of Illinois occupying jail cells.

Republicans are not being picked on worse than Democrats when it comes to criminal charges. Both parties are equally full of liars and corrupt officials.

5 Likes

The guys you are complaining about not going to jail committed witness intimidation?

No, don’t violate court orders and intentionally try to piss off a Judge.

You can get into trouble for talking out of turn in a court-room, let alone repeatedly violating gag orders.

Whether you like being under the authority of a Judge or Police officer or not is irrelevant to whether misbehaving is a good idea.

So it looks like the power of the tweet is effecting the outcome of the sentencing for Stone.

So Imagine if anything that was thrown at Hillary Clinton stuck and during the sentencing period Obama tweeted ou… oh never mind.

3 Likes

The beauty of this is the judge is under no obligation to follow the sentencing recommendation. He could throw the book at Stone just to say ■■■■ you.

1 Like

And then the President will commute the sentence and pardon Stone because “totally unfair” and ■■■■ you back.

The Republicans have been running the “CoJ” for over three years.

The President will have more flexibility to pardon Stone after November.

He was going to do that anyway.

1 Like

The Dept of ‘Just Us’ under Trump appointed Barr pressing the scales to go easy on a Trump crony. The US is totally not a banana republic.

Stone might be better off if Biden wins…

Nobody should be in jail for a nonviolent crime. As – when we were in the White House, we released 36,000 people from the federal prison system.

1 Like

At this Trump should just wait and pardon Stone. At least then it would just be on him. By pressuring the DoJ to about face, it makes him and the DoJ look bad. I’m sure the Trump supporters are applauding, but the President pressuring the DoJ to go easy on a personal associate is not a good look, I don’t care what party is in power. Justice is supposed to be blind/impartial and this is anything but.

1 Like

I don’t like prison for non-violent crimes period… but watching the right choose Roger Stone as the person they want to advocate behind is hilarious.

Guy is a scumbag.

1 Like

is threatening to murder a federal witness non violent?

I have a pretty high bar for locking people in cages.