Robert Francis O'Rourke 1 point behind Rafael Bienvenido Cruz in Texas

I don’t know. I’m instantly skeptical of anyone who likes me on online dating services. I always think there must be something wrong with them if they’re liking my profile.

1 Like

You ain’t no hobbit, the avg. American female height is 5’4.

6’2 178… I feel like i found the Short Brigade😁

1 Like

The Righteous Mind.

Is Cali a lady person? That flips some scrips.

Yep, as Gomer Pyle used to say, surprise, surprise!

My daughter is 5’1".

1 Like

Yes she is. Short and sweet.

Never cared much for Houston kind of hot and swampy, but I got family there. Love San Antonio, Dallas area is OK, never sent much time in Austin would like to check it out.

She can join the club, too. :slight_smile:

My sisters and mother are 5’1, 5’0, and 4’11.

My mom is 5’ and my sister is 4”11”! And my sister’s daughter is 4”10”. Her other daughter is tall like me, :wink:

My whole family is short as is my husband’s. He’s only 5’7”. Our son is adopted from Korea and he is 5”6 so fits in perfectly with our families.

My wife is 5’2. So I’m cool rite?

You’re kinda diluting the short gene. How are we going to achieve a Kurt Vonnegut Slapstick type society if people like your wife keep marrying up?

2 Likes

Well I have a tallish daughter and a short son. All ain’t lost.

Ya only when its Christianity. The left can’t accept that most Christians are cultural Christians these days. It’s hard for them to let go of their old enemy. My thoughts of it are more like Richard Dawkins, Sam Harris, and Christopher Hitchens.

“Before we rejoice at the death throes of the relatively benign Christian religion, let’s not forget Hilaire Belloc’s menacing rhyme: ‘Always keep a-hold of nurse For fear of finding something worse,’” - Dawkins

im 5’4. and the tallest person in my family

Same here, but the shortest in my family aside from my cousin who is 5’1. My mother used to be 5’8 (she’s 5’7 now) and my dad used to be 6’1 (he’s 6’0 now). My brothers are 5’10 and 6’0. Is 5’4 considered to be short by world-wide standards? I think we’re the tallest of the short kids, which makes it awkward… :thinking:

Sweetie! Welcome to the club!

1 Like