RNC sends fake census mailings

Which is the same response virtually anyone would have to people saying what they are doing is illegal when it isn’t. It’s not illegal. Seems to be a rational response to such an allegation.

Sorry if that upsets you.

Is it ethical?

Covered this already. Underhanded, sleazy, unethical, not illegal. Fairly small ethical violation though.

Perhaps conservatives could criticize the GOP and ask them to stop?

Or just do what I did and throw it away.

They pretend a lot of other things, though.

It’s advertising. Advertising is manoeuvring people into feeling good about something whether they need it or not, and whether it’s good for them or not. It’s what the Democrats are doing with their policies to get people to vote for them.

As long as it is legal! Screw it. Do it.
Morals, principles…are so over rated.

1 Like

The TDSers are anxious and panicking. Absolutely anything KAGA does that will potentially get votes is going to be now labelled “unethical” by the globalists.

Exactly! Screw, morals or principles…as long as it is technically legal, go for it!

(says the guy who promotes morals and principles)

1 Like

I’m sure that if you posted the opening headers and first paragraphs of the most recent and of future Democrat mail-outs, we will find them fraudulent.

If you are sure…then do it.

The new Republican motto. Way to go!:clap:

1 Like

You don’t see a problem with requests for money faked up to look like official documents?

The elderly - people in their 70s and 80s - are easily fooled by this crap (I know from experience) and I’m sure younger people are too.

But it is legal!
And making it illegal, would be illegal!

Please remember to distinguish TDS-proTrump and TDS-antiTrump.

Cuz pro Trumpers are as deluded as you think anti-Trumpers are.

I’d started a thread similar to this some months ago. Got no traction.

Lots of PACs that have no direct relation to Trump are sending out “surveys” and ask for either donations or “$10 to help defray the cost of the survey.”

All it is is a huge scam, people spending a lot of money on postage to make even more money from the gullible fools who can’t afford to make a donation, feel guilty, an so send in $10 little realizing that the “survey” is a scam and there is no processing of it. The “report” of the survey is whatever the collectors want it to be.

So in your world, pretending to be something you are not so as to influence other’s actions is ethical.

Good to know.

I suppose the belief that people should be truthful with each other is now a primary symptom for diagnosing TDS.

Why would you suppose that? apart from confirmation bias. Name a single Democrat who believes in being truthful with voters.

The problem is also they give each person a code that is much like what you get with census forms.

The problem is that Democrat vote-plantation foremen think their sheople are all as stupid and credulous as themselves.