Rittenhouse - "I Support BLM"

The facts of reality prove what I said and…I recommend you remove the fake “V” on your forehead and try drinking some truth for a change.

1 Like

Here…wake up. This is from another thread going on right now and clearly depicts what i said about BLM. Enjoy;

A Milwaukee Black Lives Matter activist said the Christmas parade attack in Waukesha, Wisconsin, appears to signal “the revolution” may have begun.

3 Likes

3 Likes

What’s the record for worlds shortest failed revolution?

2 Likes

Wow…one stupid statement…is he a leader at BLM?

Does a stupid statement by one MAGA follower represent all of the MAGA tribe?

The latest right wing media reality TV star goes onto a tightly scripted right wing media TV show its own network said not to take seriously.

And people think they were served up the truth as to who Kyle Rittenhouse is and what he believes.

Lololol. That is some potent potent hallucinatory red drink there.

Can I have some?

Whole cloth on your part.

What part?

I’m commenting on people here thinking they learned something about Kyle Rittenhouse’s beliefs.

The Kyle Rittenhouse you saw was what Tucker Carlson wanted you to see and nothing more.

Just like any guest on a tightly scripted tightly controlled show

That is true whether it was being said or not during the trial it came down to can a person defend themselves with a gun if the attacker is unarmed.

The prosecution had the audacity to remark “Everyone takes a beating once in awhile” meaning instead of shooting he should have let the mob have at him or let Mr. Pedo have at him in the first encounter.

It was definitely a trial on ones right to defend themselves with a gun since anyone who watched the videos could see he was being attacked.

2 Likes

The petty little hearts and minds will always have hatred embedded in them.

1 Like

Don’t give a fig what his beliefs are personally. Didn’t watch it, no interest.

Yeah…keep your eyes/ears closed. He’s the only one. :roll_eyes:

Now…that’s two? How many does it take before you admit I’m correct?

1 Like

I fully believe all Black Lives Matter…as do all Caucasian, Indian, Asian, and all other ethnicities. Police, teachers, farmers, moms dads and kids…all lives matter.

Black Lives Matter the organization is a racist Domestic Terrorist group…fomenting hate, destroying property, killing people over the last years while enriching its organizers and mouthpieces.

Kyle is entitled to his opinion, which pretty much blows up the narrative yet again that he’s some white supremacist vigilante who grabbed his AK, raced across the state line and went hunting at a BLM protest.

Personally I believe All Lives Matter, saying that will get your ass kicked at a BLM protest. If you feel the need to put one skin color in front of the words “lives matter…” you can stop searching you’ve found the racist.

5 Likes

The police had his phone…if there was a bunch of militia friendly social media, etc on there we would have all known.

1 Like

I m looking forward to the day that Rittenhouse-Sandmann Media Inc takes over MessNbc after suing those frauds out of business.

1 Like

It’s the truth.

1 Like

Oh goodie do we get to revert to “who’s the real Blm again?”

That could be like a board game…pass go and we won’t burn your business down!

3 Likes

LOL…Or a prosecutor conducting the most important case of his career.

3 Likes

Who are the BLM leaders?

They found all the unarmed hillbillies from the Jan 6th after party.

Any word on how many Wisconsin rioters were identified, tracked, arrested, and charged as a result of all the high def drone footage and social media clips?

None, right? :man_shrugging:

4 Likes