Right Wing Group Disrupted the Iowa Caucus

I still don’t understand why the caucuses are considered a failure.
They caucused. Folks voted and we are getting the results, which will be complete well before they are needed.

It didn’t go as smoothly as some hoped, but they got the job done. In fact, we are more certain that the results are accurate than if the app had worked.

:rofl: they’re going to recanvas? Like re do it?

It was the Iowa Democrat caucus, how many phone calls was it supposed to handle? We are to believe a group prob no one ever heard of can close it down with prank calls?? What happened to blaming Russians for everything?

2 Likes

They weren’t attacked…it was peaceful protest.

4 Likes

They will need prankster protection services to armor up their Petticoat Junction era phone equipment, first.

Russians is so yesterday, Today Trump deplorables are there go to enemy.

3 Likes

Rubes shut them down.

2 Likes

Precisely…that should learn em from underestimating em again. Or probably not. :wink:

What is sad is how the party now kowtows to a complete bully. How the majority is obligated to banish any of their ranks who will not fall in line behind dear leader.
Sherrod Brown wrote this interesting op-ed today.

History says that this will be short-lived. And I foresee that many of those who continue to re-arrange the deck chairs on the SS Trump will go down with the ship. I have faith that the majority of voters will reject the notion that someone so obviously ill equipped to function in his job will be voted out this November.
And, as I have said before I hope that the GOP will re-construct in the form that you cited.

1 Like

It should be interesting to see how quickly many in the GOP throw Trump under the bus after he’s gone, like they did with Bush, McCain, Romney, etc.

1 Like

I think that you will see the quickest 180 degree turn in the history of modern politics.

Opinion in NYSlime? :crazy_face::rofl::crazy_face:

By a democratic senator, nonetheless.

1 Like

I agree. Just like how many liberals now speak glowingly of McCain, Romney, and Bush.

2 Likes

A bitter democrat senator no less. Too bad he isn’t up for reelection in 2020. He’s safe for next 4 years.

And Obama is bad. :wink:

Now that he’s out of office, of course!

So they were askin for it. Got it.

It was nothing more then peaceful protest.

What do you think should happen to them? What crimes have they committed? Who was hurt?

Hildawg