Right Wing Group Disrupted the Iowa Caucus

Dems have painted themselves as victims, but they’re really just incompetent.

3 Likes

You obviously didn’t read my post or subsequent post.

No, I read it and responded to it. See the arrow top right of mine?

So, if we see that Trump goons sabotaged Democratic operations, we’re supposed to give them a pass? There was a time when Republicans were for law and order, now they are delighted to support criminals. What happened?

1 Like

Wait, we heard the “breakdown of the phone systems” on CNN when that idiot waited an hour on hold and tried to include Blitzer on the call. The dumbasses hung up on him. Like I said, incompetence.

1 Like

Who is supporting criminals? It’s a crying shame that democrats operating the Iowa caucus are ■■■■■■■ stupid, but I don’t think it’s criminal.

3 Likes

They aren’t criminals, they’re political activist.

2 Likes

Can we at least get the results in before blaming starts.

I doubt the phones have been flooded for 48 hours…

:telephone_receiver:

That’s what I’m wondering too.

Phones still all blocked up?

They weren’t but the dems need a scapegoat.

1 Like

Long term? Absolutely not. Short term to cut the cancer out and radiate the cells around the cancer? Unfortunately yes.

They’re the only viable option to rekindle and grow a GOP that gets back to its roots of limited government, fiscal responsibility, respect for the Constitution and rule of law, and those who enforce such necessities in society, morality and integrity and belief in ethical standards for our elected officials, etc. The list could go on and on and on.

I stand with the Lincoln Project and the genuine belief that the death of the GOP requires us conservatives to prevent its current bastardized form of Trumpism to continue. Not allow the mantle to be stolen permanently. To destroy this affront to Democracy. And from the ashes blossom something worthy of its supporters. That means removing every last Republican who has tethered themselves to Trump from any office, at any level.

A lot of people discussed burning it all down; well, that is now the goal. Burn the entire GOP to the ground. Priorities 1, 2, 3, and 4. After that has been completed, bring conservatism back to the forefront as a viable alternative to Democrats, progressives, and liberals.

1 Like

Ah…“technically not illegal”.

Not police, I was nice about it. I would hope you’d do the same for me.

And actually it would be grammar.

From the article.

It’s unclear how many prank calls the party received or how much they contributed to wait times.

So here we are, the left once again throwing ■■■■ on the wall to see if it sticks.

3 Likes

Left just can’t seem to accept any responsibility. Blame Trump and his deplorables.

2 Likes

I’m not buying this bull ■■■■■

Here you go, caucus member gets hung up on trying to shmooze Wolf Blitzer.

https://youtu.be/okneEsqvGho

97% is in, where’s the rest of the count?
Prank callers still dialing in?

What’s the crime?

So if someone is attacked its NOT the fault of the one doing the attacking its the one being attacked. Got it.