Right Wing Group Disrupted the Iowa Caucus

The Democrats did a fine enough job wrecking the Iowa Caucus on their own. Truly stellar work on their part.

2 Likes

Disrupting the lawful operations of a business is a criminal act. People who carry out criminal acts are criminals.

So you supported Black Lives Matter protestors when they peacefully blocked traffic. I doubt you did.

A nation of laws requires respect for the law, even if those who break the law are furthering your ends.

So all those protestors that protesting and interfering with lawful business are criminals?

How about protestors that shuts down streets and roads…are they all criminals?

And if so what do you think we should do with em?

Or is it only libs allowed to protest?

“Blame the Trump Supporters” finally spilled over from social media. You libs are getting slow these days. lol

5 Likes

They had every right to protest. Some of their slogans were disturbing thou.

Libs don’t like it when show is on other foot…well eat your peas. :sunglasses:

Many years ago, I sat in in a government office… peacefully. I was arrested and charged with trespass and disturbing the peace. All the participants expected to be arrested. We didn’t have a claque saying the people whose offices we blocked deserved it. We broke the law and we took responsibility for our actions.

All I want is for Trump supporters to have the same level of personal responsibility we long haired hippie protestors did all those years ago.

Then get em arrested and stop with whining.

True, but Bill Clinton remained popular for quite a while and Obama is still very popular among Democrats.

whining

noun

1. the making of a long, high-pitched cry or sound.

Since you cannot hear me you have no basis for calling something whining. Acquaint yourself with the concept.

I am pointing out the hypocrisy of the number of people who are jumping in to excuse illegal actions to disrupt the Iowa Caucus, because the posters don’t like the Democratic Party. That is probably annoying a lot of people, but its not whining.

Whining because someone gave libs a taste of their own medicine.

3 Likes

Was #metoo Bill asked to campaign?

What illegal actions?

Except if they’re OWS blocking traffic or barricading businesses like financial firms, right? You agree with their ideology so that gets a pass.

5 Likes

Civil disobedience at worst.

You should see how he goes after conservatives for grammar mistakes!

He has every year since he left office. No idea what 2020 holds.

So if someone is attacked its NOT the fault of the one doing the attacking its the one being attacked. Got it.

Oh yeah. Like the Liberals who broke into the Watergate…

You wouldn’t happen to have an example would you.