Right To Not Fund Fake News

I posted my writing on this topic and went to the store , came home, put the groceries away, and my topic is missing.
I do not know why.
It my own work.
I worked hard on it over the years.
Sent to my Congressmen and Senators.
And this is a very important issue.
Our Rights to FREEDOM OF SPEECH ARE BEING VIOLATED.
I will post again now.

K - 1 - CABLE TV 1

Part 1 of 2

Our First Amendment Rights cannot be negotiated away by the Government.

The President and the FCC can order all cable wire and phone wire TV companies to allow all individual customers to cancel a subscription to any particular channel in their TV package for the purpose of protecting the Rights of Free Speech of all individuals.

Making a decision to not be customer of any particular for profit company is an exercise of Free Speech.

An individual home or business canceling CNN and/or MSNBC for political reasons would be a political statement and thus Protected Free Speech.

Protecting our First Amendment Rights is very important to Freedom.

Cable news is not a free, fair, and independent Press.

If individuals are not allowed to cancel subscriptions to any single channel coming over the wire to their home or business, then the cable news channels are not a free and independent Press.

The channels depend on getting money from everyone’s cable bill.

This circumstance does not in any way, shape, or form, represent or encourage a free and independent Press.

It is not realistic to expect individuals to cancel their entire TV package in order to stop being a customer of one company, or a few companies.

Any individual who has cable wire or phone wire TV, with many channels, like most of the Nation has and enjoys, has no choice but to be a customer of CNN and MSNBC.

This can be changed by changing the rules.

President Trump can sign an executive order, in conjunction with the head of the FCC, stating all cable wire and phone wire TV providers must allow each individual customer the ability to cancel any channel off their cable box.

The Federal Government is allowing and enabling the violation of our individual Rights to Free Speech by allowing cable wire and phone wire TV providers to force individual customers to pay for and take delivery of all channels in an offered TV package without regard for the individuals preference to not be a customer of any particular channel for political or any other reason.

The wires that line our streets cannot be used to violate our Constitutional Rights.

I have no problem paying the cable company to get many channels.

I should have the Right to cancel a subscription to any particular channel I do not agree with politically.

Our First Amendment Rights need to be protected by the Government.

The Government must ensure regulated industries are not violating Individual Constitutional Rights.

It must no longer be legal that individuals are forced to directly fund through their cable bill powerful “for profit” media companies that work everyday to influence the public with biased political speech the individual may not agree with and may stand against the individual’s personal goals and values.

A recent Harvard study shows the severe bias of the mainstream news media including CNN and MSNBC.

There is bias and fake news in the mainstream media today.

CNN was working in conjunction with the DNC and Clinton campaign during the 2016 presidential election cycle.

CNN had given Hillary Clinton debate and town hall questions in advance.

Funding CNN and MSNBC, for profit companies, is now equated with funding the DNC and Democrat Party’s political campaigns and agenda.

I believe this to be indisputable.

An overwhelming number of instances have occurred everyday on CNN and MSNBC since Trump announced his candidacy for President on June 16, 2015.

It is not enough to stop watching CNN and MSNBC.

Carrying the subscription to a channel in a TV package provides a massive revenue stream to the channel.

Our First Amendment Rights are being abridged.

The First Amendment to the United States Constitution states :

“Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances.”

Freedom of Speech demands that if an individual does not agree with nor wants to monetarily support a for profit media company’s nationwide 24/7 political bias speech, because the individual believes that speech is against their welfare and values, the individual should not be required to pay for and accept delivery of that speech in order to have access to the rest of the cable wire or phone wire TV service carried to the individual’s home or business in conjunction with the Public Utility, Local Government, and the FCC.

========================================================
Part 2 of 2

I believe most cable wire and phone wire TV providers will embrace an executive order through the FCC that allows individual customers to cancel any channel off the TV package they receive.

If an individual chooses to cancel a subscription to a channel in their TV package the cable bill shall not be reduced and there shall be no replacement channel to the customer.

The fight in court will come from wire TV providers that are the parent companies of CNN and MSNBC.

I believe all the other wire TV providers will gladly go along with the Executive Order.
It will have no negative impact on their business and possibly have a positive impact.

Their customers will love the ability to cancel a channel they do not want.

We need out Rights. We cannot allow the current cable wire TV system to dominate and control us through massive forced subscriptions.

The Government cannot legally negotiate away our First Amendment Rights in negotiations with wire companies.

The channels can have their channel and present whatever they want and be as fake as they want.

Individuals that do not want to support any channel should have the Right not be a customer of theirs through the subscription.

The provider gets permission from the Government to wire our streets.

The Government cannot enter an agreement with a company to remove our First Amendment Rights!

It is against the law.

The Federal Government can have a law that says all cable wire and phone wire companies must have all cable news channels in every basic package.

The other half of the equation was left out.

Individuals need to have the Right to cancel any channel off their package in an exercise of their personal First Amendment Rights.

The Government has a Constitutional obligation to protect our individual Rights.

When the Government allows a cable wire or phone wire TV provider to line our streets with wires and send us TV signals, the rules covering the use of those wires must protect our Rights.

Our Rights are not being protected!

Here is the fix:

1- Customers can cancel subscriptions to any channel in any package they buy.

2- The cable company can charge a channel cancellation fee for every Basic package channel canceled.

3- The cable bill will not be affected.

4- No replacement channel will be offered.

5- After a customer cancels a channel from their package, that channel cannot be restored for 90 days.

K - 3 - CABLE TV 3

“Choice is an illusion created by those with power for those that have none”.

What if they made you pay for and have included in your TV package the KKK news channel? Would you recognize what I am saying?

Our Rights are being violated by having to include and pay for cable news channels in our TV package, if the TV service is sent over a wire.

Our Rights are protected if each individual household and business has the choice to cancel any channel in their TV package.

The cable system is not a free enterprise or Free Speech system.

A Free Speech system would allow people to cancel any cable channel off their TV package.

There can be no compromise on this.

We must have the Right to cancel any cable channel we do not want to support.

The laws that allow TV providers to force us to pay for and take delivery of politically biased cable news channels are Unconstitutional.

Our Rights in the First Amendment are being denied us.

We need to demand our Rights.

Our Rights have been violated since cable was installed.

No one has ever challenged it.

The laws allowing cable providers to run wires on our streets and force us to pay for and accept delivery of cable news channels for the Right to use the cable are Unconstitutional.

This is not a Free Press system.

In a Free Press system individual households and businesses would be free to cancel any channel off their TV package.

This is about the Right to cancel any channel.

I have no idea if anyone will cancel any cable news channel, but the Right to do so must be granted us.

If I had HBO I could call up and cancel HBO, and HBO will be off my TV within 2 minutes.

I am talking about the biased political speech.
The propaganda is being presented as news, on the cable news channels, nearly 24/7.

In America we are supposed to have a Free Market and Free Speech system.

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances.

In other words, CNN, MSNBC and FOX News have the Right to exist and say whatever they want on TV, but we as individuals should have the Right to not have it included in our TV packages.

Anyone who does not agree with any channel’s political propaganda should have the Right to cancel the channel off their TV package.

K -15 - OUR RIGHTS MORE IMPORTANT

Our First Amendment Right to Free Speech is more important than any particular speech.

The channels on TV have every right to say any speech they want as long as the speech does not break the law.
Not a problem.

We The People need to Right to not be paying customers of any company’s for profit speech.

I do not demand to drop any channel from my cable box by canceling the subscription.

I do demand the RIGHT to do so.

The Right is guaranteed to me in the First Amendment of the Constitution of the United States of America.

The Government in my town, and most every town across America, have entered into direct contracts with cable companies to wire our streets for the purpose of sending for-profit speech to our homes and businesses.

The circumstances dictate we invoke the Constitution.
There needs to be a law allowing individuals to cancel subscriptions to any channel’s speech.

The Government cannot be partners with for-profit speech.

Each person has the right to not be a customer of any company’s for-profit speech.

Our rights are being violated.

If I want to be a customer of Hallmark channel, I have to be a customer of CNN.

The circumstances are Unconstitutional simply because the form of transmission of the speech is on public property lining our streets.
The town is taking money from it through contracts with every cable company in the town.

I will sue.

The Township is going to have their contract with Optimum voided.

If Optimum or any cable company wants to operate and maintain the cable wires on the streets in the town I live in, they are going to have to allow each individual home and business the Right to cancel any channel for any reason at any time.

The ruling will affect the entire Country.

We must restore Freedom of Speech in this country.

The Government being partners in force feeding for-profit speech to people must end.

The entire Country will win.

Everywhere in the Country, anyone who receives speech over a wire that comes from wires on a public street, will have the Right to cancel the subscription to any channel.

K -16 - RESTORE OUR RIGHTS

Restore Our Rights

Collusion Delusion Is Over

The American people need to go after the television channels that perpetrated the fraud of Collusion Delusion and other fake news.

We can do this by fighting for and winning our Constitutional Right to choose to not be a monetary supporter of any For-Profit Speech.

We can do this easily for most For-Profit Speech.

We are being denied the Right to choose in regards to cable television channels.

Channels over a wire connected to a Public Utility.

The towns, cities, counties, States, and Federal Government, cannot be involved in the distribution of For-Profit Speech to the level where individuals are forced to be customers of any particular company’s speech through the use of a Public Utility known as cable wire and phone wire television.

Cable and FIOS

We must have our Rights restored.

We must have the Right to cancel the subscription to any channel on our cable box.

A Law

A law that says any individual home or business can cancel the subscription to any channel, and the cable company shall not pay the channel for any canceled subscription.

This goes directly to our Freedom In America.

Freedom of Speech is one of the main purposes of the First Amendment to the Constitution.

For-Profit Speech is not a Public Charity.
People need the Right to opt out of any channel.

We must have the Right to choose to be customers or not, of any company’s For-Profit Speech.

Here is the fix:

1- Customers can cancel subscriptions to any channel in any package they buy, for any reason, at any time.

2- The cable company can charge a small channel cancellation fee for every basic package channel canceled.

5- After a customer cancels a channel from their package, the channel cannot be restored for 90 days.

The 90 day part is for the purpose of preventing people from playing games with the cancellations.

People should think long and hard before canceling a channel, since the channel cannot be restored for 90 days.

And so the cable company’s accountants can get real subscription cancellation figures to present each channel.

My hope is 100 million cable and FIOS customers, homes and businesses, in the United States, cancel CNN.

This should put CNN in a real bind, and force them to present real news.

Force them to change what they present and how they present the news.

Then for CNN to offer their channel for free to cable companies to restore the channel of canceled subscriptions, from time to time for a week, so people can watch and see if CNN did change, or if it is still fake news.

The same would apply to any channel who seeks to win back customers after losing a significant number of subscriptions.

CNN has about 500,000 customers in prime time 8-11 PM now.

Yet 100 million customers are paying them from cable bills.
That is not right.
Not right at all.
The system needs to be fixed.

I call for all of this because of the Fake News.

Political Biased For-Profit Speech.

Channels such as CNN, MSNBC, and others, have become partisan political party propaganda 24/7.

It is more important than ever we have a Right not to fund their For-Profit Speech.

It can never be right for any government in the United States of America to be involved with and in partnerships with Public Utility mechanisms used for the purpose of For-Profit Speech unless We The People have the Right to choose to not be a customer of any particular company’s speech.

K -18 - STOP FORCED FAKE NEWS

Part 1

Please consider this point.

Free Speech is not election interference.

The American people have this huge thing set against them.

Free Speech is not equally available to each and every citizen, or person in the United States of America.

The Free Speech the cable news channels enjoy overwhelm and drown out the Free Speech each American should have.

The cable news channels have the Right to interfere in our elections, through the information they present on television.

I call it interference because the residents of America are not free to not fund the cable news channels.

We must, without a doubt, have the Right to cancel the subscription to any channel we do not want to support, so the cable company then does not pay the channel for the canceled subscription, in an exercise of our individual First Amendment Right.

Part 2

Will CNN’s and MSNBC’s millions upon millions of countless misrepresentations of reality the past 4 years derail their companies?

No it will not.

And why not?

The answer is because the Rights of the American people are being violated on a grand scale.

We have no way to make them pay for it.

We have no way to cancel the subscription to the channel, without having to cancel subscriptions to another 154 channels, all different companies, that have nothing to do with the fake news companies.

It is a sick form of forced communism.

Communism forced by the Government onto the American people.

Each and every town, one by one, can fix this.

All a town has to say to any cable company is if you want to run cable wire on public property, to bring cable TV to private property in our town, then you have to allow the residents and businesses of the town the Right to cancel the subscription to any channel at any time for any reason.

Part 3

Aside from the money the Cable company takes in from the cable bills, they also make money by being allowed to sell a negotiated amount of commercial time on most channels.

Advertisers pay for the commercial time based on ratings for the channel and the time they want their commercial on, and show they want it on.

If a cable customer never watches a particular channel, then the cable company gets lower money for the commercial time they sell on the channel.

So, if a customer is not watching a particular channel, the cable company is not making any extra money from that customer.

Only the cable bill.

There is no rational, logical, or legal argument, that trumps the First Amendment against a person having the Right to cancel the subscription to any channel at any time, for any reason, while paying the full and same cable bill , and retaining the rest of the channels the customer does watch, in an exercise of the customer’s personal guaranteed Constitutional Rights.

I will never watch CNN or MSNBC ever again in my life because I do not believe in their speech.

I should have the Right to cancel the subscription so Optimum does not have to pay CNN or MSNBC for my canceled subscription.

Our Rights are not being protected!

Here is the fix:

1- Customers can cancel subscriptions to any channel in any package they buy.

2- The cable company can charge a channel cancellation fee for every Basic package channel canceled.

5- After a customer cancels a channel from their package, that channel cannot be restored for 90 days.
Part 4

I want Trump to have a rally near me

I suggest Boardwalk Hall in AC or the PNC Bank Arts Center on the Garden State Parkway in Homdel.

I will go there.

I will make my whitehouse.gov petition that morning.

I will hand out thousands of cards for people to go to whitehouse.gov and sign my petition to end fake news.

I hope it goes big.

I would need 100,000 electronic signatures in 30 days to get the petition to the President’s desk.

Then someone from the White House will call me.

I will also distribute my Trump encyclopedia on CD for wordpad/word at the rally.

This is about 50 megabytes of organized material at this point.

Freedom of speech applies to the government, not private entities… Cable providers can bundle services how they wish.

So when I posted this in the morning I had a lot of replies.
Then they deleted it and did not send me a reason why.
So I reposted it.
Am I being shadowbanned now by Sean Hannity/
I dont get it.
Hannity says he supports FREEDOM OF SPEECH.
He says it a lot on television
All the time he says it.
Well, then he should agree with me that if the Town is allowing by contract cable company to install wire on public streets, with exclusive rights to wire the homes on any given street,.
THEN WE THE PEOPLE NEED THE RIGHT TO CANCEL THE SUBSCRIPTION TO ANY CHANEL WE CHOOSE WE DO NOT WANT TO FUND.
Otherwise the contract between the town and cable company lessens our right to free speech, as it forces me to fund cnn to get the channels I do want.
The CONTRACT IS A VIOLATION OF THE FIRST AMENDMENT.

I know.
EACH TOWN in America signs contracts with cable companies, contracts the town gets an annual fee for, in exchange to givce exclusive rights to cable companies to wire the public streets,. install, operate, and maintain the wire.
Some towns are small enough the have one cable company in the town.
Bigger towns may have more than 1.
Where I LIVE I GET OPTMUM
THE contract between the town and the cable company to deliver speech to homes violates our first amendment rights, as it lessens, abridges, my right to fund what speech I want to fund.
The law suit will be against the town, not the cable company.
BECAUSE THE TOWN COUNCIL HAS THE POWER TO TELL THE CABLE COMPANY PULL YOUR WIRE OFF OR STREETS, OR GIVE OUR RESIDENTS AND BUSINESSES THE RIGHT TO CANCEL THE SUBSCRIPTION TO ANY CHANNEL AT ANY TIME FOR ANY REASON.
It is no harm to the cable company

What you are suggesting would be a violation of the companies first amendment rights.

CABLE COMPANIES hve no stake in the content of the speech.they are providing.
If they did that would be a massive conflict of interest.
because of the exclusive rights to wire streets that they have.
Cable companies install maintain and operate cable wire.
The law I want is no skin off the cable companies nose.
The cable companies will love it.
Big windfall to them.
They will be taking in the same money but paying out less to channels who had a lot of subscriptions cancelled.
CNN could lose half its revenue from the providers.
Plus people will switch to cable from dish and direct TV just fo rthe right to do it.
and dish and direct tv wil have to respond by allowing the same thing to its customers

Clearly you don’t understand free speech rights.

Turn off the channel. Pretty easy.

Clearly you don not understand the first amnemndent.
I f i can go to a newstand and buy the ny post and the owner does not force me to also but the ny times .
then it is even more important that same prociple apple to cable tv, because of the CONTRACT THE TOWN ENTERS INTO WITH THE CABLE COMPANY.
THE GOVERNMENT HAS NO RIGHT TO TELL ME IF I want to use this public utility, i have to fund all speech coming from it,
that abridges my first amendment rights.

Instead of spending all that time typing, you could have just learned how to work your channel selector.

2 Likes

changing the channel does not affect the revenue stream. channels such as cnn, msnbc, and fox news get 1.50 per month, about , maybe more even, for every subscriber in the country.
if there are 100 milon homes and businesses, this includes dorm rooms, hospitalbeds, hotels, everytthing,…
that is 1.8 billion a year to the channel before they sell one ad spot.
they use this money to influence what th epublic believes,.
and a lot iof it is fake news.
IT IS A MASSIVE VIOLATION OF MY RIGHTS TO HAVE TO FUND CNN IN THIS WAY.
OUR RIGHTS ARE PARAMOUNT.
CANDCELLING A CHANEL OR 2 DOES NO HARM TO THE CABLE COMAPNY, IT ACTUALY MAKES THEM MORE MONEY,. CAUSE THE NOW PAY OUT LESS TO THE CHANEL

You don’t understand the 1st Amendment… it prevents the government from interfering in speech. You are trying to apply 1A to private companies.

No, again, the cable company has no interest in the speech, only in the wire.
It is the town government I am after on this, for allowing them to wire our sytreets without protecting our first amendment right to not fund speech we do not want.
VERY SIMPLE FIX TO THIS
I WROTE IT ABOVE IN THE ORIGINAL POSTS

Are you using a CableCard in your cable modem?

You have no right to choose what product you get when you buy a cable package. It’s not a right. I’m more upset about my in ability to choose not to pay for 30 music channels, Hispanic channels, home shopping channels, and everything else I don’t want. But it’s not a free speech issue.

The government is not involved.

EXACTLY MY POINT.
WE MUST FIGHT FOR THAT RIGHT.
THE TOWN SHOULD HAVE ENSURED THAT RIGHT WHEN THEY AGREED TO HAVE THE CABLE COMPANY WIRE PUBLIC STREETS IN THE TOWN IN 1981
this is exactly what i am saying.
the town government has abridged our individual right to free speech in exchange for money.
the government has no right to sell away our individual right to free speech