Rick Perry pushed Ukraine to appoint two US oil executives to board of Naftogaz

Noooowwwwww, Perry’s upcoming resignation makes sense… The administration was pushing for Naftogaz (Ukraine national energy company) to appoint to US oil executives to their board. LMAO… This just keeps getting funnier and funnier if it wasn’t so pathetic…

1 Like

And here I thought that Perry would be the one guy to get out of this unscathed.

All had been so quiet that from that department that he heads that he wanted to get rid of if he could remember the name of it.

Everything Troup touches…

Is attempting to thwart corruption a bad thing? What is the objection?

Is that what Perry was doing?

Did you read your link? That’s what it suggested.

Here…since you only read the headlines…let me share the first paragraph of your link.

Energy Secretary Rick Perry urged Ukraine’s president to root out corruption and pushed the new government for changes at its state-run oil and gas company, people familiar with his work said Friday — indications that he was more deeply involved than previously known in President Donald Trump’s efforts to pressure officials in Kiev.

Riiiiight. And Rick Perry resigned because… why?

1 Like

There is nothing wrong with what Perry did… just wants to spend more time with the family… his dog is sick and needs him… he has a blister and can’t travel…

1 Like

Possibly…he could make more money doing something else?

LMAO… doing what exactly? He hasn’t had a private sector job in almost 30 years…

6 Likes

And you believe this?

I really don’t spend time wondering about it until…just now.

1 Like

I really don’t have much of a problem with what Rick Perry did here, considering that if Hillary Clinton was president things would be 1000% worse.

What Perry was pushing had nothing to with corruption he wanted to open a Ukrainian state company to private American business.

America government very much dislikes state owned corporation, because they don’t get a slice of that pie.

https://twitter.com/kylegriffin1/status/1180598574356127745?s=21
Wait, there’s more! Trump told repubs it was Perry who urged him to make the Zelensky phone call.
He’s backing away!

1 Like

to be fair nothing about this is really that shocking its pretty standard, Perry is pushing to open up Ukraine state companies, which is standard American FP America doesn’t like the state owned companies because they hog the pie and little is left for American private oil and gas companies.

now If Perry was talking about starting investigation something completely unrelated to his job that would be very fishy.

Naftogaz was the center piece to the massive corruption of the last government people stole billions from it.

1 Like

Seriously, when will these clowns ever learn?

2 Likes
  • Another source on the call said Trump added that “more of this will be coming out in the next few days” — referring to Perry.

I just love that Trump is beginning to weasel away from the perfect phone call.

1 Like