Rick Perry pushed Ukraine to appoint two US oil executives to board of Naftogaz

"The people said they have no indication that Perry explicitly called on Ukrainian officials to investigate former Vice President Joe Biden and his son Hunter, the issue that has spawned a House impeachment inquiry into Trump. But at the very least, they said, Perry played an active role in the Trump administration’s efforts to shape decisions by the newly elected government of President Volodymyr Zelensky. "

So now routing out corruption in countries we give our tax dollars to is a bad thing. Did Perry have a son on the board of a company he didn’t want investigated?

Please…this is just pathetic.

Yes…and they open up a thread about “bunker mentality”. Irony to the extreme.

Why do you think Trump is backing away from the perfect phone call? And it was perfect.

from reading the article what Perry did is pretty standard America policy he is trying to open up one of the largest oil and gas companies in Eastern Europe to American companies.

Frankly, you surprise me. One more I can’t always predict.
Oh well. Many more I can.

now If you get some proof of Perry talking about opening invesigation into people something that is completely not related to his job, we can get out the pitch forks.

but it seem that Perry was just doing his job. Ukraine has a massive oil and gas market which was closed off from the west due to corruption, that market is now open due to a pro-western government.

Any crackheads?

So what?

Isn’t it trump throwing him under the bus now?

Dont you guys listen? Trump said it’s about corruption! Not politics!

:joy:

https://mobile.twitter.com/danprimack/status/1180596394333093888

So after days of saying it was a perfect call and it was Trump’s duty to root out corruption in Ukraine suddenly Trump is throwing his outgoing energy secretary under the bus.

2 Likes

That’s what I dont understand about trump bots. Hell toss anyone to the sharks to save himself. He has no loyalty to anyone including the us.

You mean…like the US did in Ukraine in 2016?

:sunglasses:

Rick Perry was doing his job.

So why is Donald Trump throwing him under the bus here?

1 Like

Rick Perry made me do it! :rofl:

Lol throwing perry under the bus because trump is a *****

Link?

2 Likes

In less than four days, fat donald has gone from “I didn’t do it” to “I’m proud I did it” to “Rick Perry made me do it.” ■■■■■■■ corrupt idiot. :rofl::rofl:

Yes, somehow Rick Perry of all people is a bigger bully than Trump. And like, how does this even help? Trump still made the shakedown call he claims he did not want to make.

Damn corrupt media for getting all of it on record …it’s their fault!

So exactly why is this an issue at all?