Richard burr...what should he do?

Interesting response…

“All of Senator Feinstein’s assets are in a blind trust,” the spokesman, Tom Mentzer, told the Times. “She has no involvement in her husband’s financial decisions.”

I like that… I have no say whatsoever in whatever my husband does!

1 Like

Trump approves this action.

1 Like

So does Feinstein!

Why is it weird? Look at the political virus thread, it is chocked full of people on the left screaming everyone knew this was coming months ago.

Ohhhhhh. Sick Burrrrrrrrrrn. She totally gets a pass because she’s a democrat and I only HATE republicans.

Or. She can go ■■■■ herself too.

2 Likes

There’s always a tweet.

https://twitter.com/SenatorBurr/status/1219989568457531392

She must be psychic, or, she saw Wuhan already on lockdown and that we already had our first case here and drew the logical conclusion.

That seems to be all their excuses. “I didn’t know!” :rofl:

Oh what a surprise, Ron Johnson. The idiot who wanted to revive the Burisma stuff as soon as Biden became the favorite.

Another worthless human being (not scum) who should rot in jail.

1 Like

Not Feinstein? She shouldn’t rot in jail?

Feinstein should rot in jail too.

Or they were told exactly what the outcome would be here while at the same time downplaying the seriousness of the virus.

BTW, I think she bought the wrong stock. Should have looked at Zoom or MS :joy:

Lock her up!

Easy enough to say knowing it will never happen.

:rofl:

Of course not! That’s (D)ifferent! :roll_eyes:

See, I don’t give a ■■■■ if its R or D, they do ■■■■ like this, they deserve to rot in jail.

It’s OK. They’re starting to say it now that it’s been pointed out. Just not beforehand. :wink:

Why do I get the feeling it would only take me a few minutes to find you posting everyone should have seen this coming months ago?

1 Like

Meh. They took a loss on their trades. Doesn’t seem like insider trading to me. The same with Loeffler in my opinion. Her stocks are bought and sold by third parties. I highly doubt she had anything to do with this.

Now, Burr is in a completely different position. His looks like a textbook case of insider trading. Publicly saying one thing, even writing an op-ed discussing how prepared the US is, while selling almost his entire net worth of stocks at the same time. He is probably in a world of trouble.

1 Like

Seen what coming?

The virus or the lockdown? You won’t find neither.

Bottomline is they had information we didn’t have and acted on it before we got serious.

That is not a coincidence

1 Like