Richard burr...what should he do?

@ImRightYoureWrong is tax returns the answer?

1 Like

why don’t you impeach him to find out. find one person to say they presume its true, then use that presumption to get other people to say they heard it from somebody. I’m sure the Senate will call witnesses this time!

1 Like

Normally I would agree. When a worldwide pandemic is involved, just as in a world war, there may be a different attitude.
Not saying you are wrong. Saying maybe.

1 Like

Well, it has now been alleged that he did that. Call Mueller back. Reason enough to start anew investigation. Imagine, using the virus inside information to make all that money…maybe.

i can only hope for the sake of the country that he slips over the event horizen befoer the election and not after. gods forbid we would have to trigger the 25th to make stacy abrams president.

Uh huh

Aren’t these the same people in this thread who have been screaming everyone should have known this was coming for months and have been doing more to avoid it? Was that complaint not based on information known to the public?

Well this is fairly weak as excuses go.

Insider trading is legal for politicians where as, if you were Martha Stewart, you’re going to jail.

Is it? Haven’t all the board from the left been posting here endlessly how everyone should have seen this coming months ago? Were you guys in the senate briefing?

Burr should get with Feinstein on how to deal with being caught on corruption.

2 Likes

The Speaker of the House? No way!

Never mind, I got my witches mixed up…

1 Like

No worries, they tend to look the same. lol

Can’t help but notice the excuses are all the same though.

“I didn’t do that! My husband/trust/fall guy did that!”

I am not even thinking about the election at this point.

We need to get through the storm and get everything open and then have this discussion.

Biden VP pick could be the most impactful one ever.

:crystal_ball:

No mention of Feinstein? Color me shocked…

But not Feinstein since she’s on your side. Got it.

Lol- love that headline, Fox

“One of Loeffler’s two purchases was stock worth between $100,000 and $250,000 in Citrix, a technology company that offers teleworking software”

Weird, right?

That Collins name sounds familiar. :thinking:

It’s like she knew that telework would be a thing FAR before we did.

1 Like