Richard burr...what should he do?

Why should I care what Tucker Carlson thinks? He’s probably the biggest NeverTrumper that I can think of.

1 Like

https://twitter.com/davidgura/status/1240820154566574081

How much more inside can it get?

None, none more inside.

4 Likes

Don’t hold your breath. Burr probably has the goods on many of his fellow senators. Lets see what they have to say. So far, crickets.

Good for Tucker

I’m seeing clips of him lighting Graham up too about selling Visas.

1 Like

https://twitter.com/SenatorLoeffler/status/1227296047191543809
As she was dumping stock. Bet this one gets deleted.

5 Likes

Another dem hoax

The poster for how the right are suckers

Ahhh…the privilege of the ruling class. :elephant: :us:

2 Likes

This makes Doug Collins a senator.

Shut up and work you envious jealous peasant! (Sarcasm) :sunglasses:

What should President Biden and the incoming Democratic Congress do about this sort of thing in 2021 and right now the odds are very high that will be the situation.

They should pass a law requiring that all members of Congress, subsequent to election but prior to taking office, place ALL their assets in a blind trust, with the Congressman forbidden from making any communications whatsoever with the trustee while in office. The assets would be required to remain in the blind trust for the duration of their Congressional Service and for one full year following their departure from Congress.

In addition, Congressmen would required to resign from all corporate and non-profit boards and if they own any business, they would be required to fully divest those businesses prior to taking office.

That would solve the OP situation.

6 Likes

And the left is loaded with nothing but saints and angels interested only in truth, justice and the American way. :innocent:
:grin: :sweat_smile: :rofl: :joy:

But but but

Yes but would they? Doubtful

Realistically, I see it this way.

Yes, there are plenty of reformers on the Democratic side.

But the Democrats also have their share of millionaires and billionaires who might decline to go along with such a proposal. I assume Biden would sign it if it reached his desk.

But the chance of it reaching his desk, even with a substantial Democratic majority Congress, are probably about 50% to 60%.

Still going to work everyday. Traffic is much lighter here in Ohio…

Prob 50/50 chance we’ll get paid at the end of the month, though. :worried:

Hope you’ll be ok

Going to be very rough.

Several national restaurant chains may be toppled by this epidemic. In particular Steak n Shake, which was already having major problems before this situation arose. They may not survive this.

The internet is forever, though.