Richard burr...what should he do?

And hillary

1 Like

Which is probably why we will see democratic politicians treading lightly here. They don’t want to have their own shady deals scrutinized.

1 Like

Don’t be so sure.

North Carolina (in statewide races) is not as solidly Republican as you may think.

Almost sounds like you’re saying politician’s incomes should be made public. I wonder what kind of documents we could request…

No reason for that. It’s already happening. And I would really love to hear this clown Burr explain himself. Any chance of of actually happening?

Here he is telling his $10,000 donors whats up while pooh-poohing everything to the public:

1 Like

Hey back on subject. Not sure how oversight on these matters works or what the law is

I don’t think many of them would be interested in this. And they make the rules.

NEW: Sen. Kelly Loeffler sold between $1.2M and $3.1M worth of stock in the three weeks beginning on Jan 24—the day of a closed-door, all-Senator briefing on the coronavirus

1 Like

So- while telling us all it was a hoax- they took care of themselves.

This Senator was just recently appointed by GA’s governor (and Trump boot - licker) Brian Kemp. Currently, she is kissing up to Trump in her ads for the November election.

Who could have possibly guessed there would be ethics problems from someone like that. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

I don’t know either. But the republicans would be in charge of oversight in the Senate just as the democrats would be in the house. Neither party has shown any interest in pursuing charges against members of their own party. So oversight might be a problem.

1 Like

Sounds like we need to call our hannity forum congressional law expert

Idk who that is

2 Likes

Maybe the fake news nedia can help

Hey, let’s just call it a hoax. That will make it go away, right? Right??

It might as well be a hoax if we’re only going to talk about the Republicans who engaged in this activity and ignore all of the Democrats who did the same thing. What about Hillary?

It will go away. Almost like a miracle

Didn’t Trump order his AG to prosecute her on day one?

Oh, no - sorry. That was just a campaign promise he made in a debate.

1 Like

It doesn’t matter what we call it. It will probably go away. We don’t prosecute high ranking government officials. That’s not who we are.

https://twitter.com/Acyn/status/1240806440379371521

3 Likes