Revoke my security clearance, too, Mr. President

okay, so imma put you in the column of “military members are no better than any other american” column.

you might want to duck in future threads. this one is bookmarked.

It always cracks me up when you get upset over the smallest mistakes. Reminds me you’re a bunch of over sensitive teenagers at heart.

I can read your posts. You don’t have consistency, at least not when you’re all emotional.

1 Like

It’s not a small mistake. It’s two completely different branches . They’re serving your society; seems like you could tell the difference between the Army and the Navy.

Your ignorance doesn’t make me emotional.

Ooooh! Bookmarked! He’s going to SHAME! you Conan!

1 Like

I’m really really scared. :rofl:

All he has to do is give it up. Call the cognizant security office that holds your clearance, McRaven, and tell them you dont want it any more. It’s that simple, dude.

He was an Obama Admiral. And the ■■■■■■■ who just lost his tickets would have been on the recommendation list… given this guy’s high level involvement with national security. He just wanted high fives from Trump haters.

1 Like

Maybe you can answer me this. Why would someone spend his entire career doing something he didn’t love…specially when their are so many other opportunities?

They’re not serving society. They’re shooting people in the face for funsies.

Sorry for mixing up the branches. You guys get pretty pissed when people aren’t wearing the right color of pants.

Nah. Any time you think you can demonstrate your superiority over others makes you giddy.

Duty and sense of obligation.

You wouldn’t understand.

you mean other than supporting his or her family?

ps: military members are no better than Hillary or Donald.

You’re right…I don’t.

While the country’s security, among other things, goes down in ruins. Something Trump huggers are too blind to see.

Try having to earn your pants sometime.

Your ignorance doesn’t make me emotional.

From the Department of Redundancy Department

Pulling McRaven’s clearance will have zero impact on security.

Who do you think you’re fooling? How often do you feel the need to correct grammar on here? (Unless of course it’s the poor grammar of your special little friends)