Revoke my security clearance, too, Mr. President

I’ve earned everything I’ve gotten and given back in return.

1 Like

McRaven is a thousand times more honorable than Donald Trump.

4 Likes

“The letter’s signees include former Directors of Central Intelligence William Webster, George Tenet and Porter Goss; former CIA directors Gen. Michael Hayden, Leon Panetta and Gen. David Petraeus; former director of national intelligence James Clapper; and former deputy CIA directors John McLaughlin, Stephen Kappes, Avril Haines, David Cohen and Michael Morell, who is also a CBS News senior national security contributor.”

Revoke all of them!!!

1 Like

I think that’s the first time I’ve ever seen a Firesign Theatre reference in here. A hat tip to you. :slight_smile: (And I’ll guess you didn’t know.)

Not talking about McRaven’s clearance.

Where is this going to go? This is a dangerous move by the president.

This is what you get when you are a group of petty jackasses for a political party

you know whats funny. You cry about liberals using government to punish their enemies and you voted for a man who has done nothing but use government to punish his enemies…But you attempt to mask your ■■■■ in freedom and whatever.

Everything you have ever said on here is dripping with hypocrisy…

Apparently you do not understand that that makes us less safe. The tradition for retired individuals to keep their clearance is for us to use their experience in defense of America.

2 Likes

You can’t demonstrate that canceling Brennan’s clearance will in any way make us less safe.

“We’re all bozos on this bus” certainly applies to this White House.

1 Like

Problem for you is security has been solidified…From better border and immigration enforcement to intelligence command staff rebuilding…To Brennen being told he is not cleared for secrets any longer.

The New Mexico Judge Backus is the glaring exception…Hopefully this gets fixed soon. Jihadi wannabe compounds in the desert abusing kids is judge book throwing time, not amnesia time.

Suddenly retirees keeping security clearance is a MAGA tradition.

How touching.

Well, McRaven is a man and Donald Trump is not.

3 Likes

That’s not a reason. Try again.

It doesn’t make us safer to have experienced people barred from classified material because the president had a hissy fit.

3 Likes

Another Firesign Theatre reference! Two in two days!!

I don’t think anyone knows what you’re talking about.

No, I’m pointing out your deep psychological issues with regards to “libs”, a sort of obsessive-compulsive love-hate relationship. Let me rephrase so you might understand: what would you do with yourself if “libs” weren’t around?

This is simple…take the security clearance he wants to forfeit and say bye.

1 Like