Reverse Psychology!

You are, and that’s all that really matters. :wink:

Linking to a favored conservative news source?

I love your emojis by the way.

Yeah, I know. :wink:

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

You first…

In this bizarro conservative world… linking to their favorite news sources means that the linker also considers it their favorite news source.

Think about how flirting works… but for second graders.

3 Likes

Counties that voted for Biden isn’t really evidence of the politics of those who aren’t getting vaccinated. The obvious…counties don’t vote. Now, let’s see how that could work. You could have a county with large Democrat minorities of a demographic that avoided inoculations….but went red overall in the election. That sort of thing would be very likely in the south.

3 Likes

I get my news from you.

1 Like

Hold on a sec. Do you really believe that there is no discrepancy in the percentage of Trump voters who take the vaccine versus Biden voters?

Yes, it makes sense that vaccination rates have are highest in areas that have seen the most deaths from COVID, which has been in big cities dominated by Democrats.

I didn’t say that.

Great.

Conservatives willfully and knowingly decline getting vaxxed. They perform all kinds of mental gymnastics to justify their decision, including misinformation campaigns and kooky conspiracies.

And yet somehow, it’s still the fault of the left. That is bananas.

3 Likes

Whose fault is it the black nation willfully and knowingly declines getting vaxxed?

2 Likes

Stick around, I am sure the OP has a theory.

Maybe they should stop trying to mandate stuff and lying.

2 Likes

there are no minorities living in counties that voted for trump? who knew

2 Likes

The Biden administration wanted to send local experts and faith leaders into communities to talk to people about the vaccine, and the usual Republican House members and governors flipped the ■■■■ out.

Maybe the lack of organized local outreach is due to fear of being shot by a Trump voter?

We keep pointing this out and the propagandist refuses delivery…refuses to even reasonably discuss.

Pure fiction. Fauci is a religious man.

Try using your inside voice.