Rev. Robert Jeffress Defends Trump Amid Tape Chaos: We Also Supported ‘Known Womanizer’ Ronald Reagan

Am and Jesse always get a pass. Look either politic or preach. Don’t do both.

Progressives rail against Christianity, its morality. They railed against the Moral Majority because we wanted our politicians to be moral, not thieves liars cheats.

There should be separation between church and state!

So now Christians applied their own rule, they separated church and state and picked Trump for what he will do for the country, not his morality.

Now progressives rail Christians are hypocrites, keeping church out of the state!

Jeffress reminds me of the pioneers, the revolutionaries. Loaded musket along side a plow and a Bible.

I like him.

Left or right there is no place for politics in Christianity.

Jesus said it himself. My kingdom is no part of this world. Meaning no human governments are going to bring it about nor the conditions it promises.

1 Like

Separation of church and state has nothing to do with the morality of the president of the United States. Morality is not religion reality is a course of action all people should take…to do what is right…My God you’ll go along way to make Trump good won’t you.

To recap…separation of church and state…means our politicians can be immoral because morality = religion right?

And I’m a Christian. I did not pick Trump for my leader. Christians = Trump voters. Two false premises in one post.

1 Like

Same to all of them.

You’re begging the question. Christian’s morally don’t lie abortion. Progressives insist that morality be kept out of government, especially when nominating a Supreme Court Justice.

While I agree with you morals are a separate issue, progressives have railed against Christian morality consistently. They hate it. They call it hate speech when its observed homosexuality is not condoned in the NT.

Then they don’t like separation of church and state. They insist churches teach THEIR secular morality that all of the dozens of genders they have created, are acceptable.

My argument was against their inconsistency. Whether it applies to you as a Christian, that wasn’t considered by me at all.

Trump got a healthy majority of the Evangelical vote, the very people the establishment thought they could turn against Trump.

Their scheme didn’t work. They are pissed off AT US because their scheme didn’t work.

I find their complaints we didn’t follow the old rule book, where they could allege some immorality in our candidate and we immediately threw him out…

Hilarious.

Har de Har Har. Evangelicals weren’t their patsy, weren’t duped by them this time. Trump won and now he is doing more for religious freedom than any president in recent history. And rolled back Obama’s attacks on our faith.

How long these good times will last, I don’t know. I know the Bible predicts a Great Tribulation is coming, when THEY will slaughter us again, almost wiping us out. Few left alive to be raptured.

But I hope that doesn’t happen until after Trump had two terms, Pence two terms, Donald Jr or Ivanke two or more terms.

That would be nice.

So why did the Jehovah’s Witnesses join the United Nations and why do they make appeals to the UN Human Rights Committee.

They seem part of the world to me, very political.

This is what they are and what they support now. They will never get away from this.

You had your chance to learn that presidents’ personal failings are nearly irrelevant. You and people like @CaughtInTheMiddle conflate personal morals with policy. If Trump ever starts to teach his behavior to children like Obama’s administration tried to teach sexual perversions to children, then you might get some traction from the voters with high moral standards.

But you didnt learn. I enjoy just laughing at your ignorance knowing that you and the likes of @CaughtInTheMiddle will just shake your heads, unable to really comprehend what happened.

Also… no one really believes Trump has creepy feelings about his daughter. Real creeps hide their creepy feelings. Trump displays the characteristics of man with innocent intent when he is so public and open about his opinion of his daughter. So keep trying that accusation too. Normal people don’t believe you.

You like it that he impugned Conervative Icon Ronald Reagn.

Got it.

“Ivanka posing for Playboy would be really disappointing… not really. But it would depend on what was inside the magazine…I don’t think Ivanka would [do a nude shoot] inside the magazine, Although she does have a very nice figure. I’ve said that if Ivanka weren’t my daughter, perhaps I’d be dating her.”

Are you SERIOUS???

There was episode about this on Law and Order: SVU.

It was creepy on the episode, and its creepier that the President said it and you are actually trying to smooth it over.

What did that prove? That Trump is not the creepy guy you want to pretend he is. Creepy men who have incestual intent hide that intent. They know it’s wrong.

This guy is literally so innocent minded he openly says such things. Also… apparently your definition of “date” is kinda creepy.

An episode on TV.

I see. Uh huh.

Most of that ■■■■ is pulled from the headlines.

Trump said from his own mouth that if his daughter wasn’t his daughter, he would potentially be dating her. I don’t know of any rational father who would utter those words.

But please, paint yourself with the same fetid brush as Trump and say you would just so you can defend him. I dare you.

Get out of here with that ■■■■■

No self respecting father would ever actually utter the words that Trump did about his daughter. I have two daughters, and the closest I would ever come to that statement is that they are both good women who would make some dumbass the luckiest dumbass on the planet.

Just stop…you’re embarrassing yourself…or at least you should be.