Rev. Robert Jeffress Defends Trump Amid Tape Chaos: We Also Supported ‘Known Womanizer’ Ronald Reagan

Nancy Reagan, is that you?

1 Like

Look at you! :lol: Blaming the Left for trump. :lol:

So do you not like that Nixon was a support of Affirmative Action?
Nixon did sneaky things not denying that.
But he also did some good but you just want to ignore that stuff right?

Nancy had to call astrologers. I don’t.

actually, Nixon was really good internationally. i remember other presidents talking with him after he quit.

I wasn’t asking that. I was asking where you came up with that Liberals were teaching perversions to our kids. My daughter wasn’t taught that. I never once said anything about Invanka.

The person you describe in your star Chart reading…is no more than a person with severe personality disorders and has all the characteristics of someone with anti social personality issues. In otherwords…he’s a sociopath. Sex is a conquest and seen as status, secret sex affairs…Builds his sense of importance at the expense of other relationships…He is self centered…which is a bad trait combined with all the other things, especially being aggressive and unpredictable.

You have described the very definition of a sociopathic personality disorder type of person

per·son·al·i·ty dis·or·der
/ˌpərsnˈalədē diˈsôrdər/
noun
Psychiatry
noun: personality disorder; plural noun: personality disorders

a deeply ingrained and maladaptive pattern of behavior of a specified kind, typically manifest by the time one reaches adolescence and causing long-term difficulties in personal relationships or in functioning in society.

so·ci·o·path
/ˈsōsēōˌpaTH/
noun: sociopath; plural noun: sociopaths
a person with a personality disorder manifesting itself in extreme antisocial attitudes and behavior and a lack of conscience.

These are rather common definitions and ones that I learned years ago when studying psychology and working with mentally ill adolescents. It is very disturbing that what you see in this star chart, so closely aligns with these definitions of a fairly sick individual. I am concerned that you honestly think that those are characteristics of a sound moral leader and someone who should be leading this nation. I can’t respond to you anymore. I am deeply disturbed by your beliefs.

2 Likes

this is starting to explain sooooooo much

2 Likes

So then the people who voted for him could be ok with having voted for him since He did some good which people forget. But he did much good. Just like Clinton did some good things but his Sex Scandal will out weight the good.

Oh no.

1 Like

Yup

10 char

All great leaders have anomalous behavior. You want to be petted and sung to by a comforting voice.

We didnt.

This is some next level trolling going on right here…

1 Like

It is sad at one time you could actually have discussion here, this place is becoming more over run by full on nutters.

1 Like

My problem…im trying to have rational discussion with guys making their presidential choices based on ■■■■■■■ star charts and astrological signs.

Rational thinking is pretty much gone. You have a whole mindset now if not voting for anything but rather voting to stick it to someone be the establishment or libs or both.

And you want someone that does whatever it takes to piss Liberals off…that’s it. That’s your only criteria. Lock up children? Great because it pisses off Liberals (#BIPOLP
Make fun of the physically handicapped? Great! #BIPOL
Denigrate POWs? Wonderful! ##BIPOL
Get in bed with Russia and be Putin’s bottom? Fantastic! #BIPOL

we have posters posting about how “hot” our president’s mistresses are.

Warped thoughts. Nothing more I can say.

There does seem to be more trolls and poes here than before.

If people like that are the kind of people that support Trump. I’m scared for this nation.