Results Matter: PRESIDENT TRUMP Tops Obama in Approval

There’s a federal acquisition process for making Mexico pay for a wall they’ve said the will not pay for? Huh, learn something new every day.

Oh my god…trump is better than Lincoln!!! :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::+1::+1:

Bad excuse, trump said that wall was going to get built immediately after his election.

No…but the federal acquisition process is stealing property from people along the border, using a little-known Depression-era rule to claim such property while pretty much indefinitely not paying the property owner for it.

This is what the administration of the President Without Peer Who Loves the Forgotten Man is doing down there.

he fooled you

Nope, that would be you.

there is a federal acquisition process for hiring contractors to do anything… anything.

I had no illusion. I work within the federal acquisition process and know it is not streamlined.

Trump even said we were in a bubble before the election! Personally, I believe we are in one…

I worry when I see things raise too fast.

I’m more worried about the housing bubble again.

And more important about the young people trying to buy their first home.

1 Like

I knew that would have to happen for this wall thing to happen but they’ve actually started doing it?

And likewise responding to your interpretation of Melania’s smile? Talk about fetish.

Come now, no need to be ashamed of your unbridled adoration for this man, something that goes way past mere politics. It’s a shame the old forums are gone - your posts there reaffirming it were legion in number. :heart_eyes:

Yes- for the sections of the security fence that were approved under Obama.

Aggregate average of polls wonders where you’re getting your math.

Well that’s not right.

But don’t know much about it ATM.

Some were saying there was, some were saying there wasn’t, some are still saying there’s one. Hardly universal agreement.

Trump embodies everything the angry incel loner would see as being an ideal awesome alpha dude.

If Trump had 2 wars and a recession to deal with he wouldn’t be at 48% vs Obama 45%. Actually kind of pathetic if you look at the silver platter economy he got handed to him.

The amount of straight up fanboying for Trump in here is pretty amazing.

But the fact remain…it was in the nightly news 6 months ago…specially with left-wing media in trying to scare the public and undermine Trump presidency.

I’m glade we’re having this trade fight now…instead at a time when our economy is weak and we’re holding less cards.

Time for this fight is ripe right now as we speak.

And I believe you know I’m right.