Results Matter: PRESIDENT TRUMP Tops Obama in Approval

Notice the way he unconsciously looked at her for affirmation, and she politely smiled, you mean.

“Yes, Donald…you are most truly the bigliest man I have ever known. No doubt whatsoever. No, really.”

So it’s a good thing they are down because according to you they were previously over inflated. And your Wall Street experience is what?

Presidential Election Results:
2008 Obama - 69,498,516 - 52.9%
2012 Obama - 65,915,796 - 51.1%
2016 Trump – 62,984,828 - 46.1%

None. I believe in hard assets.

If I can’t make something with it, it’s worthless IMO.

1 Like

She was smiling from the start of the clip, the moment he replies about his powerful hands.

He didn’t look at her until the very last commenting “its the first time anyone said that one”.

What you mistook for “affirmation” is mutual agreement on the accuracy of his statement.

At this stage of his presidency he topped Obama.

And that was without the fawning media breathlessly moaning for a pat on their heads, tails wagging.

Hey, don’t let me ruin your unbridled admiration for everything Donald.

If you’d rather his monument was to something other than his hands, I’m not here to judge you. :wink:

Every time I look at my investment account I see something a long way from worthless, but different strokes for different folks.

Freudian how you jump to “Bigly” talking about Trump’s hands.

I was only responding to your fetish.

Where you guys about year ago was saying we were in a stock bubble…yes or no cowboy.

it’s his 6%

I wasn’t.

Were the media not saying it?

Yes or no. Not what you think.

Be careful how you answer this because I got google up…and whole list of left-wing sites saying stock bubble.

I was responding to a poster who called the rising Dow one of the accomplishments of the President Without Peer.

Still waiting for that damn border wall that Mexico was going to pay for, where the hell is it?

I wasn’t and my investment banker wasn’t. I’m sure you can find some media saying just about anything.

Well, the Dow is all and good but I look at the nation hard assets. That’s where my mind is at.

It’s why I push for return of our manufacturing base, mineral product etc.

But that’s just me.

maybe if you knew anything about federal acquisition process you would not be expecting it so soon.

He’s also better than that lib Reagan…bigly! He even beat him twice in Wisconsin don’tcha Know. And the best part…trump knows when to capitalize when writing…

How about Alan Greenspan, CNN Money, MSNBC, Market Watch, WSJ to name a few.

And not only they were concern about the bubble their is lots of article about how to survive the bubble.

All within the last year.

Are you saying you know more about CNN Money, Alan Greenspan, Market watch etc?