Responses to the Rittenhouse verdict

Is that what happened?

I think he has an interesting story to tell, that is all. No hero.

I mean the progs. I would have used martyr, but he isn’t dead.

1 Like

Yeah it’s not good. I hope he doesn’t become the right’s answer to David Hogg.

1 Like

The right didn’t make a hero out of him, progs did.

1 Like

Whoever is responsible is less important to me; just hope this young man can lead a healthy, normal life going forward.

1 Like

He can’t.

1 Like

Now is a time to stay out of the media vortex. We see what it has done to Alec Baldwin.

I’m happy for Kyle. Secure that bag while you can.

1 Like

He’ll be among some of the greats.

Well. If they didn’t make him the hero, they sure are trying to profit off that hero status.

1 Like

Wow, Sarah Palin is still around

Yeah. I was surprised by that one, too. I can’t imagine her star still shines that bright amongst those circles.

So what?

Feels kinda icky to me. But hey, these are all adults (mostly) here. They can do what they want.

Thank you. This post actually makes me have faith in humanity.

The left def pushed hero worship onto him though for some on the right it was unnecessary . He was already somehow a hero

It’s more than icky but yes. The left shouldn’t have attacked him as much as they did snd for no real reason. But now he is headed straight for the mountain and straight into paintings.

I don’t know about hero, but certainly admirable as far as I can see. I’ll take a thousand Rittenhouse’s in my community over one Rosenbaum.

1 Like

You already called him a hero right here in these boards, So may be you do know.

1 Like

Sure. The trend these days is to take something your opponent opposes and then champion said thing in order to piss off your opponent. It’s all performative. I would imagine that most people who attend the Turning Point event don’t really care what Kyle has to say, but just like the idea that he’s there and “on their side”.

Yes, I retain the right to alter my earlier impression as I see fit, that’s why it’s called my opinion.