Responses to the Rittenhouse verdict

And nobody’s liking all the outcomes, so the system is working pretty well.

not according to the left and media

who to believe…

Well let’s see, first of all, he has said he hasn’t followed the trial but doesn’t like the outcome, that’s not a problem for you? Secondly, he refused to retract his accusation Kyle was a white supremacist. Third, Biden is a racist.

1 Like

So the FBI/CIA, corporate media, the White House, the policy makers and now the prosecutors are working in collusion against your interests?

He started out labeling Kyle as a white supremacist without any evidence. Today he first says the jury system works and then later says he is angry over their conclusions, which goes beyond disagreeing. He and his keepers are clearly just searching for the correct political response. I consider that stepping into it and I expect Kyke’s attorneys will feel the same way.

3 Likes

I don’t expect anything more from Biden than Trump. They’re political animals and every message is for desired affect. Do I have problem with Biden’s statements? Not really because it’s in keeping with every political statement made by every politician since time immemorial.

Why after hundreds of years of this nonsense do you suddenly expected Joe Biden to be a beacon of truth?

No, I can’t seem to recall sitting Presidents calling citizens white supremacists without a shred of evidence anywhere in my history books.

3 Likes

They’ll just hire someone to sue Rittenhouse in a civil court, and/or they will weaponize the DOJ against him.

Just because there was no apparent rioting in Kenosha doesn’t mean they are complacent. All the rather, they are planning their next move. Rittenhouse needs to still lawyer up.

Maybe dig a little deeper into all the stupid things Presidents have said. Our last President was the name-caller in chief. Equally stupid, no? Obama was more disciplined but said some moronic, ill-advised things too.

There will be lawsuits going both ways. However, the same videos that proved Kyle was acting in self defense will be around for those civil cases.

“Here’s a picture of me pointing my pistol at Kyle’s head just as he shot me for no reason”.

3 Likes

None of that excuses Biden’s heinous behavior.

2 Likes

In the Jim Crow South, segregationist Democrats controlled the prosecutors, judges, juries, and police.

Did the system work then?

Does the fact that there were virtually no convictions for lynching mean that there were no lynchings?

Nope doesn’t excuse it. It just puts it into a non-partisan context. President’s Say Dumb Things. Would be a best selling coffee table book if books were still being made.

It’s not just dumb. He may well have helped paint a target on those juror’s backs. Not to mention Kyle’s.

He may have like Trump did with election officials who received a lot of death threats. President’s and the public would be best served by simply saying the system worked.

I’m not defending the Jim Crow South.

CNN appears to be backing off and retracting a lot of what they have been falsely reporting for the last year. Looks like they are in full CYA mode.

Lawyers finally talked sense into them I guess.

2 Likes

Not just her, most if not all the hate-filled ideological lib elites feel this way about white conservatives.

1 Like

One can hope the media will learn to quit jumping on cases as soon as they spring up without a pause and let the facts come in first. I imagine this is false hope. Andrew Sullivan has a list on his blog on how many cases the media has gotten wrong within the past 5 years it is staggering. Everything from Smollett, Jacob Blake, Steel Dossier, Covington, and on and on like 30 + incidents were the mainstream media were completely wrong of their initial reaction because of trying to be the first to report a story or wrong for picking a side and staying with it despite evidence showing it going a different way.

Let’s hope they learn :crossed_fingers: