Responses to the Rittenhouse verdict

The handlers are the policy makers obviously. J’Biden is a puppet and an empty suit reading from cue cards. And the fool can’t even at times get that right.

Add Cori Bush to the list of those who can be sued for defamation kid.

4 Likes

Yes, perhaps the people in charge did not expect the judge and jury to resist the massive campaign of intimidation and harassment.

It is possible that there could be even more brazen attacks against the legal system in the future.

1 Like

Wow, so now they’re all racist white supremacists. Looks like the jury might be getting paid too.

4 Likes

I like how she calls him a white supremacist when no one has ever shown Kyle even uttering racist platitudes.

But he’s a white guy. In her twisted world, he was born racist.

4 Likes

So the system works?

The jury system works…and it makes me angry and concerned. (Biden)

Trying to make everybody satisfied with him and only stepping into it further.

2 Likes

i hope to hell so

Biden?

that’s the part that stems right from the core of their mental illness

you tell us

It’s worse than mental illness. It’s coordinated stupidity. They make themselves believe the bull ■■■■ they spout. The believe in the cause. Even when said cause is just stupidity.

2 Likes

Maybe Twitter will ban the jury verdict as misinformation.

Actually, it concerns me that anyone gets a significant portion of their political information from Twitter or Facebook, or whatever they are calling it today.

Uh…yes.

I believe all major systems work but have failures. And built into the system are avenues to address failures. Appeals, recounts, etc. When one disagrees with a system’s outcome, they can simultaneously support the system. The process of systems isn’t to guarantee outcomes, it’s to guarantee process and protections. No?

How did Biden step into it? Maybe I need to read all of his comments. From Bill in PA’s Biden quotes above he says the system worked but he disagrees with the outcome.

i know why you think that but they are not stupid, surprisingly

just simply diseased.

It is limping along for now.

Ultimately there has to be faith from the judges and juries that the police and prosecutors will protect them from retribution. Of course, the prosecutors could end the system simply by allowing violent mobs to attack judges and juries without facing prosecution.

If the jurors get doxed and BLM/Antifa are free to attack without prosecution, then the system is over. Prosecutors can team up with violent mobs to obtain convictions for anyone at any time. This is what happened in the Jim Crow South. Similar things have gone on in the Soviet Union and China.

1 Like

unless you like the outcome then it’s infallible

1 Like

She’s just still upset from all those white nationalists shooting at her that she just remembered but didn’t bother to report at the time.

4 Likes