Republicans ought to be castigating the president over the Trump Tower meeting, not covering for him

Yes.

I am well aware of all of that. I was also aware that there was nothing wrong with what was caught in that hot mic conversation although some desperate Right Wingers have been harking back to that incident as criminal proof of collusion on President Obama’s part.

Despite Rudy G. not being able to find a statute in his big law book that says collusion is against the law.

Who did that?

I know it wasn’t me.

Responding to your thread title, I have to ask why? Because Trump-haters are frothing at the mouth?

There was nothing illegal about the meeting. Why would they castigate him when he did nothing wrong? :roll_eyes:

We are a representative republic. NOT a democracy. Winning the election was ABSOLUTELY a mandate, and probably the most STUNNING Presidential Election WIN in our history. Enough said, thanks.

You talk about these people giving the finger to the electorate then admit it wasn’t really the electorate who elected him. Thanks for clearing that up.

but but but but Hillary!

:sob:

Is she famous? I have no idea who she is.

Your queen, beaten and dejected, has called on you to defend her putrid honor. So you do.

2 Likes

Mandate?

:laughing:

I do grant you one point, it was, without any doubt, the most STUNNING presidential election win in our history.

How the most unfit candidate for the office ever in the history of the United States could have swayed tens of millions of people to vote for him and then could have swayed the Electoral College to grant him so many votes is STUNNINGLY STUNNING.

Never before in our nation has the insane one owed so much to the ignorant many…

Don’t care about Hillary. Neither do you. Neither does Trump.

But your instantaneous deflection to her must mean that the OP struck a nerve.

In Mother Trumpistan, is only one state sanctioned response to criticism of Dear Leader:

Jan%20Brady

2 Likes

Justifying that meeting that should have been reported to the FBI. Nice.

1 Like

To be honest the real job of Republicans is to stay in power.

1 Like

How so? He lost the popular vote.

1 Like

Yes, he did lose the popular vote.

BIGLY.

Trump LOST the popular vote.

Trump and his band of anti-American loser grifters deserve one thing - a bit time ass kicking for being such traitors to this great nation.

Oh, close you wiki.

Your joking!! Lets remember Dems are the home of Antifa, Fascists-Marxists-Communists, Black Lives Matter, Nancy Pelosi, Maxine Waters…and less we EVER forget , Bubba-Boy and Crazy Hillary Clinton. The party of Open Borders, No-Good Economy, Hate Law Enforcement and Military. Lets face it, as long as these people exist, there will be fireworks…

:laughing:

So then I guess that means the whole Mueller investigation into collusion is pretty much worthless then. Unless collusion is suddenly illegal now…

1 Like

I admire president Putin… I admire president trump. But what I have a problem with is all the fake news. Opinions, and rhetoric. Just because people talk to Russians doesnt mean a thing. I talked to a Russian lady 3 weeks ago and wr talked about food. Clintons got 500.000 dollars to speak in Moscow and they also received millions of dollars from the uranium they sold to russia in the middle of the night. That’s what millions of Americans are wondering…and this is not a fake thing.

2 Likes