Republicans for Voting Rights

Huh. That’s not what I heard.

What changed?

No, you need to explain this:

The same way they did it in Texas and North Carolina.

I notice you have been asked numerous times by different people including me and are refusing to answer and explain your statement.

What is it about those two states and their laws that trips your trigger and makes you support them?

Simple question.

I don’t support them. What makes you think I do?
Those are two states that have had voter id laws deemed racist.

Please keep up

That was not the flow of this conversation:

You were asked what way they did it in TX and NC that ensured that.

Keep up.

For the third time…

The courts deemed them racist. That’s how you ensure.

Then your comments and the way they were proffered made no sense.

1 Like

They aren’t racist. Stupid to think it is.

That’s ridiculous. When the system was racist, “the courts” embedded racism.

Good, that’s the health plan I want from the fed, nothing.

2 Likes

So, you’re happy Trump lied to you. Cool.

And the progressive psychics will determine everyone’s intent. download

amazing how many people view everything through the lens of racism

why is that?

1 Like

You actually put credence in campaign promises by politicians? Lols.

Trump did underestimate the swampiness of his own party. He wasn’t expecting them to fight so hard to maintain the globalist dream.
It’s taken 4 years to smoke out the termites and galvanise the redeemables.

Generally speaking, such promises are aspirational at best. Though who knows, with the advent of Presidents pens and phones and corporate cooperation instead of legislative action maybe Presidents can keep their promises, until the courts strike them down anyway.

There is an entire thread about Trump delivering on his campaign promises in which half you guys were jumping up and down as hard as you can

If his failures weren’t due to the “Deep State”, now they’re being blamed on Covid.

And? Doesn’t mean it made sense to believe him when he made them given the track record of most other politicians.

And there was so much believing that there are posters right here on this board still trumpspñsiming how he actually achieved 99 percent of his promises mhmm

Half of his promises I didn’t want anyway, he was only ever the lesser of two evils as is typically the case in Presidential elections.

1 Like