Republicans for Voting Rights

yes or no please

Yes Texas and NC voter ID laws were deemed to racist.

that doent mean they were

Well take that up with the courts that ruled they were.

When you gather research on how black people vote SPECIFICALLY then use that research to block them from voting… that is definitely racist

1 Like

that’s not going on.

Then the courts were lying?

i dunno what they’re doing

but no one is specifically trying to block black people from voting with ID laws.

sorry - save the narrative bs for someone else

The courts have ruled in at least two instances that those specific voter laws were racially discriminatory.

Do you think it’s racist to specifically request voting habit data on black people and then use that data to restrict their voting?

you’re repeating yourself

I’m asking you a question, care to answer?

i might if you answer mine

I told you already…

The courts decided using evidence of politicians targeting black people voting habits then restricting based on that data.

Now can you answer mine?

Texas voting laws are or are not racist?

The ID laws implemented in 2011 were deemed racist. They have since changed them

Why would Congress have to approve something he said on many occasions would be paid for by Mexico?

that is not an answer. it does not describe how one determines that goes on

and you’ll never answer that because your answer is “it goes on when we say it does”

1 Like

Now they’re not? Not Jim Crow 2.0?

Did you deem them racist in 2011?

Yes it does…

Do you think it is racist to gather data on black voting habits and then use by data to restrict black voting? Because that is what the NC courts determined.

Interesting ruling.

What change made it not racist 10 years later?

The ID laws? No

Yes I agree with the courts