Republicans Chicken Out on Election Challenge, Abandoning Their Base AGAIN

Anyone trying to storm into the Capitol can expect to be met with deadly force. I don’t care what your ideology is or what “side” you are on. You made a stupid choice.

What was 100% apparent yesterday is that the police are really really really capable of not using deadly force when they don’t want to.

Keep regurgibleeting what you’re fed.

She was part of a group trying to take over the Capitol building.

Let us not pretend that that is a normal thing.

I am surprised that she was the only one to get shot.

Yeah. She was trying to enter a restricted area. They were trying to tear the place down.

She put herself into that situation.

Honestly… when people started to break the windows and Storm into the building, what did they think was going to happen?

The police showed a ton of restraint. A few even took some selfies.

And was forcibly trying to enter the area where Congress was holed up.

1 Like

It’s amazing that we’re even having this conversation: a mob of delusional wingnut ■■■■■■■■ overrun security and storm into the Capitol building while the VP, House, and Senate are certifying votes after an election and one gets shot and killed as she tries to enter a room where people are sheltering in place. Seems like a high-risk proposition, whether the person’s carrying a knife, a gun, or just a nice handbag.

2 Likes

This is what happens when there’s a crack down against lawlessness.

You know…the kind that Trump supporters were begging for all summer long?

Which they swore would put an end to the lawlessness?

Is yesterday’s “crackdown” making Trump supporters less likely to promulgate more acts like this, do you think?

Have you seen any of the self-shot video rants from the deceased yet? She in no way deserved to die but she did want to wage war against the liberal left and the establishment

1 Like

This is the saddest thing Ive seen. THe video has be rocked to the core.
Im not gonna engage in debate.
This is a young woman, who supported the President of the United States, believed all his lies and followed his instructions.

The result was she died on the floor of the capital. The seat of American Democracy. She was told by the President of the United States that her democracy was being stolen from her and to march to the capital and to fight with everything she had.

And on the floor of the capital, she died.

wow.

1 Like

If a BLM member breached the White House and the Secret Service shot them, you’d be cheering. ■■■■ outta here with your fake moral outrage.

10 Likes

Add in the pollsters, judiciary, the press, SOS’s, governors, et al. Heck of a Zoom meeting that must have been. Conspiracy Premium Package.

And we’re also not talking about how hilarious it is that one guy fired a Taser, Tasered himself and died from it.

1 Like

Who she was is almost irrelevant to me. I dont blame the cop that shot her. I do blame the law enforcement agencies that seem to be the only ones who didnt see this coming and had no real plan.

But in the end. A American Citizen believed what the President of the United States told her and followed his instructions to get to DC and march to the capital. The result was a American Citizen died from gunfire on the floor of the capital of the united states.

I can’t explain how much that rocks me to the core.

1 Like

It is indeed extremely tragic on every level. And I believe a lot of heads are going to roll for the lack of preparation

1 Like

Why is it amazing? A conspiracy theory being purported by one of the former head birthers being swallowed without question by his adoring supporters? Seems par for the course with cults.

2 Likes

Not that deep, fellas. A conspiracy loon decided to attack the nation’s legislature and got shot. Who cares.

1 Like

That’s pretty much equal to the right defending police because they shot a black dude who they were afraid of and didn’t listen.

No it’s not. Tamir Rice wasn’t trying to break into a police station when he got killed.

Oh yeah lemme point out how many people in this thread that defended the cops murdering a twelve year old with a toy gun minding his own business in the space of three seconds are crying crocodile tears about this chick.

If you go into the streets looking to bang out and guns and/or cops are involved, people are gonna ■■■■■■■ die, period.

1 Like

You seriously think I was talking about a little kid? I hope those cops rot in hell. I don’t think cops should be killing any unarmed people.

Not you. I’m just saying, lots of people on here did though.

Here’s my thing: when people I knew who were big time drug dealers were killed when deals went wrong, I shrugged. That’s the life they chose. They knew the risks. And I grew up with them.

If you’re gonna fight it out the streets or do something really ■■■■■■■ stupid like attacking Congress while it’s in session, people are going to die. Have no sympathy for that Proud Boy who not popped or the little nerd in Kenosha or the two idiot antifa guys he popped.

I mean, the ■■■■ do people think happens in street fights when guns are involved.