Republicans Chicken Out on Election Challenge, Abandoning Their Base AGAIN

That woman who got killed. Was she part of the infiltration?

2 Likes

I think many of rioters will wake up on the 7th, watch the video and have a long conversation with themselves. What the hell did I do yesterday? How did I become a part of a mob to overthrow America? That’s how they will finally move away from trump. Final acceptance that they were in a cult.

IMO…and let me state up front…I have no clue…but the appearance was that she was a follower. The outsiders that infiltrated led the way and she enthusiastically followed, never imagining she’d be shot.

For once will one member of the Party of Personal Responsibility stop blaming others four their own behavior?

For once?

Somehow…I doubt it.

She was one of the first over the barricade. At first I thought she was human shield but then realized that she wasn’t a disgusting fat body like most which is how she was in the lead.

She is a 14 year vet who did 4 tours in Iraq. And she had no idea that storming the Capitol could result in a response of force.

Play stupid games, get shot.

Oh it was definitely a form of staged performance art. Produced and directed by Donald Trump.

You realize…we’ll probably not, since you’re pushing the ridiculous infiltration angle…that several well known right wing bloggers live streamed from inside the Capitol?

Let me guess…they were Deep Fakes…

I wonder how many actually believed him when he said during his speech I’ll be right there with you - then promptly leaves and goes back to the Whitehouse?

Talk about sheepoles and parrots! People actually believe there were thousands of infiltrators? Too funny!

Cognitive dissonance is a powerful motivator that turns many people into caicatires…

That was a quintessential Donald Trump moment.

The guy is a complete coward.

The guy in the background egging everyone else on, then bragging about how he did it…or running away when everyone else gets caught.

And yet his supporters think he’s strong and brave.

Ceasar you know the left wing claims that evidence was presented to the courts and rejected is BS right?

Libs needed to quit relying on the liars in the fake news media and actually watch the hearings and pay close attention to what actually happened in the courts.

The courts didn’t want to hear the evidence. The greatest example of all was the SC.

I suspect some libs just do not want to know the truth.

What else is new? :roll_eyes:

p.s. I would have at least slightly more respect for them of they just owned up to it and said yeah we stole it, nanny nanny boo boo but no they want to have their cake and eat it too. :roll_eyes:

1 Like

I will not take credit, because it was a comment from someone else that I saw on a similar topic, but it’s one I agree with. There is only one answer to the corruption and cowardice we see from too many elected representatives, and that is to impose term limits. No, I don’t think that Congress will ever term limit themselves - they’ve got it too good, and have turned what was supposed to be a temporary step away from the private sector for a brief term of service into the career that it was never meant to be. So, since Congress will never support term limits, maybe it’s time for the voter to step up and acknowledge that as good as your senator or representative might be, there are many others who would be as good in office. Do not allow them to accumulate the power and name recognition that comes with 20+ years of “service.” Vote them back into the private sector.
And, of course, a temporary job would have no need for a pension plan, that would be provided by the public sector job, so we could eliminate the pensions and benefits that make embedding oneself in office more attractive than a real job.

1 Like

It takes a delusional man to stand up to a cheater that doesn’t exist. He needs to Get over it.

I am sure Al Gore thought he was cheated and does to this day. He accepted defeat. Trump continues to be a petulant 5 year old.

So IYO going over a barricade, without a weapon, in a relatively harmless act, is reason enough to kill a person who gave 14 years of their life, for their country? That is just plain sick!

When they’re storming the Capitol building, yeah that’s to be expected.

She was deeply into Q as well. She was there for the Storm, Day of the Rope.

All these conspiracy theories the right trades in, it’s all fun and games until you’re lying there dead on a 4Chan prank.

1 Like

It should speak volumes that the most conservative court in history wouldn’t touch this crap

She was attempting to forcibly break into a room where people were barracadimg themselves from the angry mob. There was nothing peaceful about that.

Now…switch out this veteran who served four tours for her country, with a woman from BLM and imagine the response by the MSM and nationally, if she were the one shot…and murdered…by the DC police? You can attempt to spin or justify this any way you’ve been fed to regurgibleet it but this was a criminal act…PERIOD!

Is that what’s being fed? In her anger, did she have a gun? How about a knife? How about a club? Anything? Nope! Don’t look now but…once again…you’ve been sheoplized.