Republicans approve bill to protect same-sex marriage . . . give finger to Constitution and federalism

Your fishing “license” doesn’t mean anything in a different state. Usually.

Nope. But a driver’s license does. Which is the point

Medical licenses, law licenses, LTC

Fine by me. I am cool with gay folks getting married and you carrying your gun wherever you want.

2 Likes

If someone’s gay marriage from Californica counts as being actual-married here in Missouri, my Unalienable Right to carry concealed should be just as valid in California as it is here.

6 Likes

Excellent point! :+1: :grinning:

1 Like

Heck…gay folks carrying guns! :slightly_smiling_face:

More specifically, I do not require a concealed carry license/permit to carry concealed, because it is my Unalienable Right, and coded so in my State’s Constitution.

My Unalienable Rights somehow end at another State’s border, but their alternative-marriage goes wherever they prance? That’s pretty messed up. :man_shrugging:

5 Likes

Well their rights are just (D)ifferent you know! :roll_eyes:

I don’t recognize SSM as real marriage myself. I just totally ignore it/them.

3 Likes

It’s definitely a sham disguised as a real marriage. Nothing more than a tax break for the chronically envious. But hey, they’re the idiots that have to deal with divorce now, so lol at their dumbasses when they start finding out that marriage isn’t why they’ll never have a healthy relationship. :rofl:

The only part I have a problem with is when the “queer plight” starts being given more priority than actual rights that apply to the entire gen pop.

My right to be able to defend myself is far more important than some stupid piece of paper that records nothing more than a voluntary choice. :man_shrugging:

3 Likes

There ya go.

oh did this become about me? lol

yeah “progress”. making everything be anything to everybody.

good job lefties.

what difference does it make if they can’t?

what happened to civil unions?

living together not cool enough anymore?

Its not about being cool. Same sex couples want to be able to commit to each other just like anyone else.

Why should they be denied that?

no one’s denying anyone the ability to make commitments.

1 Like

But not just marriage is that it?

right marriage is for.opposite genders for good reasons

sorry about that

they can still be happy together though. no one cares what they do.

2 Likes

Well thank god that opinion is now in the minority. You obviously care if they get married.

1 Like

if gov’t approves it’s gotta be right huh?

A cogent point to be used in favor of adopting a constitutional amendment to accommodate “same sex couples”.